The Secret to Success

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by trader28, Oct 3, 2006.

1. I think that the problem here is that an interesting concept with some merit is being stretched to the extreme, beyond all recognition, thereby compromising its credibility. Chew on that for a while. Oh, sorry. I forgot you're the burger.

#21     Oct 3, 2006
  2. It's all in the sauce dog

#22     Oct 3, 2006
  3. Lunchtime. Venison-burger = vegetable soup is in the microwave. Short ER 725.40 = stop 23.40 and holding into the afternoon. Both ES and ER spiked upward on surge moves into the daily pivots simultaneously. That's a high-odds "fade trade" setup whenever offered.

Bon apetit`

#23     Oct 3, 2006
  4. and if so, are you on a seseme bun or not. As a burger can you see yourself in third person? You have no hands to feel if you have seseme seeds or not.

In reality though.. I love when the mainstream takes esoteric knowledge that others have to learn and dechipher, and passes it off half ass. In none of the previews or clips on youtube did they mention this idea of self manifestation is a near line of satanism in its current selfish and currently marketed form. Not one mention of a law of mutual exchange, or the idea that when you want something, you are displaying an image of your self not of abundance to begin with. Anything, any image you send out to the universe comes right back. I want I want I want, comes right back as just that.. Ask what you can do, and the universe asks the same. I'd like to endorse the idea as having merrit, but in such a wreckless form I can't believe they even made these tapes. :eek:

#24     Oct 3, 2006
  5. Satanism??? Jeez dont tell me people still fall for the church's boogeyman, I mean forget that if god is all powerful then by definition he cant possibly have an adversary without contradicting his own omnipotence...

pass the plate and I'll save your soul and blame it all on the devil.... now thats marketing

#25     Oct 3, 2006
  6. You certainly fall for the churches definition... Satanism is a religion of self manifest, similar to this "The secret" video .. its just done in a selfish way. There is no adversary to god in this idea, for there is none to them, just energy renamed. My point was the teachings are leaving a lot out and just taking what they feel the audiences "EGO" will resonate with. Which is sad in away.

#26     Oct 3, 2006
  7. Après vous, monsieur.

As an aside, I wanted to have a look at that book that changed your life, but it is not on Amazon.

#27     Oct 3, 2006
  8. Yeah but it's always seemed a bit of a wank to me naming a church after a non existent entity, just going for the shock value... I mean get a real name, some green cordial and a few snakes to handle... then you got a religion

And what bits did you think they left out? have you seen the 90 minute DVD?

#28     Oct 3, 2006
  9. Now that statement I agree with... Mostly for tax shelter I bet.. You should see the slab of land a church in downtown boston sits on without paying any real taxes.

#29     Oct 3, 2006
  10. <b>Thunder</b>, Amazon used to carry all of her titles. These are aged works, must have been dropped by AMZN in the past year or so. Interesting. You can either find on shelf or place order thru Borders, etc instead.

My <b><i>general</i></b> take on religion is this: for those who believe in God and His guidance, we believe His Spirit resides in us. That is commonly referred to as our "soul".

Taking that a step further, our soul is the existence of God within. That energy form is our super-conscious, the "All Knowing" part of our mind = being which eastern cultures have sought to become one with for at least three millenium and counting.

If we pray - speak - listen to our inner voice / soul, it can guide us thru life toward any goal we seek.

Ignore and resist that inner power, life will lead us wherever it may.

I just covered one iota of the overall concept belief. This book and others like it explains the ideology which marries organized religion and life in this current plane of existence on Earth.

Hope this helps!
    Austin

#30     Oct 3, 2006