The Secret to Success

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by trader28, Oct 3, 2006.

1. LT701

LT701

my thoughts tell me you're bugging us

#11     Oct 3, 2006
  2. Well you need to select them better so you attract what you want :)

#12     Oct 3, 2006
  3. LT701

LT701

do you sit down, when you eat a burger?

#13     Oct 3, 2006
  4. The real question is... am I the burger?... ponder that for awhile

#14     Oct 3, 2006
  5. Aligning one's mind for success:

Four trades for me so far in Oct 2006

<u>Monday</u>
    ER short +4pts
    ER short +3pts

<u>Tuesday</u>
    ER short +4pts
    ER long +6pts

None of that would be possible for me if I did not practice the Universal Laws discussed inside "Wisdoms" book. I personally would have succumbed to my own negative anger / impatience emotions = ADD and washed out of this proefession long ago without guidance found in this specific book.

It's less than $20 in paperback at any major bookstore. What does anyone have to lose by reading it?

Austin P

#15     Oct 3, 2006
  6. Curious1

Curious1

trader28,

Just as some will find no value in the method you shared, some will find no value here.

I for one appreciate what you add to ET. Keep up the great contributions.

Best,

Curious1

#16     Oct 3, 2006
  7. Unfortunately this knowledge not only encroaches upon some peoples religious views but it completely turns their world view upside down

We are brought up to believe we have to perform a physical action to get a physical result and that thinking something into existence is a fairytale

And now even with quantum physics telling us that is exactly how the building blocks of life work (subatomic particles) it is still very hard to accept and goes against all logic as we've been conditioned to understand it

#17     Oct 3, 2006
  8. LT701

LT701

even though i poked some gun at it, and cautioned it's limitations, you'll note that i did say it has *some* value - i just think it can be dangerous, if the limitations are ignored

#18     Oct 3, 2006
  9. <b>T28</b>, all physical actions begin with thought. Harnessing one's mind for correct thought = taking correct actions.

That is equally true for a golf swing, hitting a baseball, chopping wood, steering a car, shooting archery, lifting barbells... and taking correct trade entry signals.

Conscious or sub-conscious, no human has ever taken any physical action without conception of thought, first.

#19     Oct 3, 2006
  10. Aww come on ya big girls blouse, what have you got to lose, hold the image of what you want in your mind and infuse it with emotion.. and walk the earth like a god

#20     Oct 3, 2006