The secret to attract business. (White,religion,no nightlife, no alcohol or coffee)

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Nov 9, 2010.

1. olias

olias

What experiments are you referring to?

#21     Nov 12, 2010
  2. Mav88

Mav88

Are you actually calling India a success story?

#22     Nov 12, 2010
  3. Racial quotas. Let's not confuse equal opportunity with the current FDNY court order (as an example), where fitness for job requires to dumb down the standards.

#23     Nov 12, 2010
  4. 11Blade

11Blade

I think there are two different arguments here. mav88 and prometheus are evidently pro-homogeneity for culture and business.

The argument that "white" western culture dominates currently is a very temporally-biased view.

There is an argument that the workplace is a better cohesive unit with a single culture and this is echoed in MBA classes that corporate culture is the DNA of success.

To say that the individuals' cultural differences can create friction and handicap the process, then one can say that the differences in age, gender, sexual orientation and religion also can create this difference. (This is true - so therefore its our differences, not just culture)

Its an invalid argument in a modern age. If one is dissatisfied with the current status because there are blacks, indians, mexicans and
    homosexuals and vegetarians ruining the american way of life. This smacks of backward xenophobia.

#24     Nov 12, 2010
  5. The "diversity is good" mania is the chosen ideology of our elites.

Consequently, it is not surprising that you suggest that someone with an alternative point of view must be "dissatisfied with their current status".

In fact your use of the word "status" is highly relevant, as "status" is precisely how great myths such as the "diversity is a strength" propaganda are created and sustained.

Regardless, the diversity myth is a classic case of the emperor has no clothes. It is not based in psychological, biological, or historical reality, but rather in Ideology. It is an ideology that is useful to certain interests (those who push for it) and harmful to others (These people have been fed special "educational" cool aid and are afraid to question social norms).

In my opinion the current diversity mania (that seems to have been adopted only by gullible white people in first world countries, so far as I can tell) will come crashing down.

Human nature being what it is, the rifts that are currently pulling our country apart (just as they have in all other nations where this has been tried) will become unbearable and America will either break up, there will be a civil war, or there will be a total police state and suppression of all differences (as was tried under communism). That is the end game of "diverse" nations. Reality does not become obsolete.

#25     Nov 12, 2010
  6. China is not monocultural in any meaningful sense of the word, other than they all live to some degree under a centrally-controlled bureaucracy.

American's most violent years came when it was all-white, all-the-time.

#26     Nov 12, 2010
  7. Cancer is not the only disease that kills people. Diversity is not the only cause of conflict. People certainly fight and have wars for purely economic motives.

As more people wake up to the reality that much of our changing demographics and standard of living are zero sum, people will become extremely angry.

I expect to see land confiscation and redistribution programs in my lifetime. Private property will not be secure in the slightest if one is not connected to the power elite.

People are so sheltered they do not understand what diversity actually means. What it in fact means is another group is displacing you from the territory that your group once dominated. This is what it has ALWAYS meant.

Yet that is how we are now. it is not, "inflation" or "printing money" it is "quantitative easing".

As we become more diverse, we will not "come together" but rather the fights, the factions, etc, will become more intense and more hateful.

A nation of "many people" works when it is either not a real nation (no genuine national control) or is dominated by a controlling, often hostile, elite. A nation of "citizens" will not survive.

#27     Nov 12, 2010
  8. 11Blade

11Blade

Well said.

I don't believe in the diversity myth, the United States is currently under attack from within by all walks of special interests whether they be religious, economic, race based, regional or cultural.

This ultimately will cause significant pain in the short and long run, perhaps even resulting in a breakup or radically different shape of America.

I however remain hopeful that heterogeneity in the right system results in a more adaptive vibrant dynamic country. Only the future will tell.

Some european powers right now derive gdp growth from the influx of outside immigrants. Perhaps that is the price they pay to continue their growth by giving up some homogeneity. I visit the UK very often and they are more integrated than the US with all manner of invading diversity.

Perhaps the grand experiment called the USA will prove you wrong in the next 200 years, its a young nation in the grand scheme of things.

Some of the largest asian empires spanned many cultures including those of Genghis Khan and King Chandragupta but they too lost control - perhaps due to diversity.

Regards

#28     Nov 12, 2010
  9. 1. Hong Kong and Singapore are 95% and 75% ethnic Chinese. That percentage has been consistent for some time and they aren't just letting anyone move in to change it either.

2. London and New York were "rich cities" considerably longer than the recent immigration wave. Their ability to cope with a host of new problems is probably because of that.

3. Regarding Belarus, Turkmenistan, and North Korea... Communism can do that.

According to the left it was never "all-white, all-the-time." If you went to a public school you must have been taught about the wonderful contributions by blacks, native americans and others? Guess you didn't get the memo.

A quick look at the crime statistics (and who they are committed by) suggests that we have never been as violent except during our civil war. If the United States should last another 234 years and never have a war again, the number of cumulative murders by non-whites will easily dwarf our war dead.

Sounds like it should be called die-versity.:eek:

#29     Nov 12, 2010
  10. SteveD

SteveD

I attended a segregated public high school in the South, class of 62. The "equal, but seperate" was just not good enough.

A book was written that the decline of Detroit can be traced directly to school integration . The whites moved out to the suburbs and the black destroyed the school system and, now the city. There was also much heated resistance to integration in Boston, that totally liberated advanced thinking city.

I don't think any congressman sends his child to DC public schools, LOL.....

This is not racist. It is a cultural thing. People do not dislike a black because of their skin color. They dislike the culture of violence, corruption and they are the most racist group in the country.

Just my observations.......

SteveD

#30     Nov 13, 2010