The secret that all the Guru's are desperate to keep hiden.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Brandonf, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Shagi

Shagi

You can call me all names and correct my spellings - but you got the message.

Thank you for your time.

#21     Dec 29, 2008
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

I agree that it is a PR trick and I agree that it isn't so clever. You even responded to my FAQ thread which has been dead for ages. :)

Otherwise I hope you get better, and yes, where the fuck is that URL???

#22     Dec 29, 2008
  3. Shagi

Shagi

Calm yourself down - no need to get hysterical

#23     Dec 29, 2008
  4. u21c3f6

u21c3f6

If you think I'm here to sell something to newbie traders though, you're a <b>J</b>enious (with a capital J), because that's the last thing on my mind.

Pot, kettle, just trying to keep it real. Let's worry about the message and not nit-pick.

#24     Dec 29, 2008
  5. I knew I remembered that quote from the famous Mr. Duck. LOL.

Don :D

#25     Dec 29, 2008
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Ok, the fact that you think I'm trying to correct anyone's spelling clearly shows that your delusional :) I failed 2nd grade spelling (read some of my posts, its obvious) and I can't even correct my own.

#26     Dec 29, 2008
  7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I would concede to you that I'm not just posting here to post, and it's not just because I'm an attention whore (but I am) either. But, I'm not here to make money from traders. Right now I'm here becuz Im dying of thirst and trying to distract myself :)

PS. Has anyone ever made it into the OR "on time". Jeez, no food or water since 10pm last night, I was supposed to go in at around 10am but now they are saying not till about 3:30.

PPS. I've had several messages of support regarding today's surgery. Thank you. I'm still backed up replying to people from the post I made a week and a half ago which resulted in over 100 PMs and emails. Today's surgery is not a big deal at all. I'm in good shape health wise now, the remaining surgery is now just to "clean up" some of the crap in my leg, but it's nothing that is having a direct effect on my health at this point, it's mostly just cosmetic type stuff.

#27     Dec 29, 2008
  8. Brandon, thanks for the post...ignore the idiots and move forward with the content!
    Btw...anyone wanting to find Bradon's site; go to Google and search for "Brandon Fredrickson". Shouldn't be too difficult to find :D

#28     Dec 29, 2008
  9. MGJ

MGJ

Here you go, these may help: (webpage 1) (webpage 2)

#29     Dec 29, 2008
  10. Shagi

Shagi

Yes Brandon - Im delusional after all according to to you the high and mighty Guru that knows everything I'm just a pre-school drop out thak knows jack.

Thank you for your time Mr. Fredrisckson its been a highly motivating and educational experience conversing with you Sir - and please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors.

#30     Dec 29, 2008