The Secret History of White Trash in America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Good response Drjekyllus!
    Right, there can be Black and Jewish racists out there even though these groups have long been the target of various racist groups.
    Political parties are a snare. I would never belong to one. Issues should be decided on a case by case basis on the basis of logic and normative ethics -- not along party lines.
    The only party I applied for membership for is The Party of Truth, but they are still reviewing my qualifications for entry!

#11     Apr 26, 2009
  2. #12     Apr 27, 2009
  3. most democraps are racist hypocrites

#13     Apr 27, 2009
  4. #14     Apr 27, 2009
  5. Only those among them who are bigots.

#15     Apr 27, 2009
  6. What about left wing bigots?

#16     Apr 27, 2009
  7. I don't like them either. I'm just guessing that there are fewer of them. Perhaps you could do a poll...

#17     Apr 27, 2009
  8. No the Klan were Democrats. Republicans were the Abolitionist party and after the civil war it was the Democrats who formed the KKK to fight the Union occupiers.

Democrats still in the business of keeping Blacks on the plantation.

#18     Apr 27, 2009
  9. maybe when they started but now they consider themselves white conservative christians.

http://www.kukluxklan.bz/about.html
    THE CHARACTER OF THE ORGANIZATION
    And here it is necessary to repeat briefly some things with which you are already familiar.
    THIS IS A WHITE CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATION, exalting the Caucasian Race and teaching the doctrine of
    white pride.

#19     Apr 27, 2009