The Scum Bag That "he" Is

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EMRGLOBAL, Mar 25, 2008.

1. I have no party affiliation but would better describe myself as a Libertarian than a Democrat. I take issue with both Democrats and Republicans, depending on the issue.

I do find it funny though that the neocon/evangelical wing of the Republican party is so weak now that they couldn't stop John McCain from being the nominee. Basically, the country is voting for three Democrats. Pretty funny what Bush/Cheney have done to the GOP.

Enjoy the remaining nine months of what's left because that's all you get for awhile.

#11     Mar 25, 2008
  2. Republicans have pretty much destroyed themselves by worrying about abortions, guns and illegals while the country drowns in unfunded entitlments.

If it was up to me I would get rid of ALL government except for that concerned with defense and the criminal system, commerce.

John

#12     Mar 25, 2008
  3. mokwit

mokwit

A politician distorting the truth. Anything new here?

#13     Mar 25, 2008
  4. While Obama and Hillary pound each other into the dirt, McCain continues to rise in the polls.

Keep up the good work.

#14     Mar 25, 2008
  5. You truly are an idiot. I don't know why anyone thus far has anyway validated the legitimacy of this post. The use of the word "baboon" and "assclown" shows everyone here that you are a juvenile, prejudiced/racist asshole. I'm sad that I'm the first one here to call you out. But no matter what your issues are in the post, the bottom line is, if you want to have a civil, educated discussion, you need to be a civil and educated person. Anyone that continues this thread knows who they are.

#15     Mar 26, 2008
  6. No offence, and I am not trying to defend anyone here but doesn't your handle "Ricerocket" fall into the juvenile, prejudiced/racist catagory?

#16     Mar 26, 2008
  7. NO.

#17     Mar 26, 2008
  8. Here, here. I continue this thread only to support RR in his condemnation of EMRG, who is pathetic. (Politics has nothing to do with it.)

#18     Mar 26, 2008