The Science of Getting Rich

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Trader28Lite, Jan 16, 2007.

1. One final thought. Which is worse? A millionaire who has enough money to live for the rest of his life regardless of whether he works or someone who doesn't have anything posting on this board? Who ends up the big loser?

#41     Jan 17, 2007

2. Heh heh... I thought you said you were done with this thread... I guess that's the kind of discipline that made you a "millionaire" eh :)

#42     Jan 17, 2007
  3. Just because a guy posts to a board dosen't mean he isn't rich. Doesn't Mark Cuban post a lot and Donald Trump likes to take the time to get in tit for tat arguments. Just an observation.

#43     Jan 17, 2007
  4. And do they also sound like children not getting their own way? because this clown is laughable

#44     Jan 17, 2007
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

do you know Buffets handle on the net??? you may have argued with him in the past :eek:

#45     Jan 17, 2007
  6. Oh I'm pretty sure I argued with him in this thread :)

#46     Jan 17, 2007
  7. Bullet

Bullet

Best as I can tell, we have two fellas. A rich one and a poor (or at least disgruntled) one.

The rich one should be back working (as should I) and not wasting valuable time and oxygen chatting with the disgruntled fella.

The Poor fella should be doing something (Like freakin trading!) other than spending hours arguing with a rich guy on a chat room.

To the rich guy.......why exactly are you wasting valuable resources (a brain and oxygen) arguing with someone who would rather debate you on your credentials instead of engaging in some meaningful discussion on the price of rice in China (small attempt at sarcasm).

To the poor guy....whether or not the rich guy is rich is of no consequence. The fact remains that you are spending your semi-valuable time arguing with him rather than picking his brain on how he started and operated his successful business.

This is what happens when Crude closes and I don't feel like trading anything else!!

Good Luck to both of you.......:cool:

#47     Jan 17, 2007
  8. Heh heh... stick to crude Bullet... you aint no Kreskin

The guy is as rich as Dick Grasso is good looking :)

#48     Jan 17, 2007
  9. Yes, at least Trump sounds like a child on TV sometimes. Don't read Cuban's stuff so don't know about him, but he has thrown a child like fit durnig a basketball game or two before. Seeing Trump's arguments on TV made me wonder why a guy with so much to take care of and the ability to do almost anything in the world would take so much time to get in a pissing contest.

#49     Jan 17, 2007
  10. They used to call Hitler that old rug chewer because he would throw himself on the ground and start gnashing at the carpet in frustration when he didn't get his way... reminds me a lot of this thread actually :)

#50     Jan 17, 2007