The Science of Getting Rich

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Trader28Lite, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Yeah you are really living it... wasting your time here trying to prove it to me... you gave yourself away pages ago pal :)

#31     Jan 17, 2007
  2. I'm not trying to prove anything. There is nothing to prove other than, yes, millionaires do post on boards. I'm living proof of that and I am sure I am not the only one on this board who is a multi-millionaire.

Now go ahead and eat that dust. It suits you.

#32     Jan 17, 2007
  3. No you are not trying to prove anything at all... how many "millionaire" posts is that now?... like I said, way too desperate... someone that needs others to believe so badly is really only trying to convince himself

#33     Jan 17, 2007
  4. Eat that dust!!!!

#34     Jan 17, 2007
  5. LT701

LT701

yet somehow, you still need afirmation from strangers on a messageboard

#35     Jan 17, 2007
  6. Gold! :)

#36     Jan 17, 2007
  7. Let's analyze something ok?

1. You were the one who posted about the science of getting rich.
    2. I among others said it was bullshit.
    3. You called me a knucklehead for saying it was boring
    4. You then tell me this guy is a genious and basically what the hell do I know about being rich.
    5. I told you I knew something about being rich because I AM RICH.

Everything else is your crap that someone who is rich would not post on this board. Like you know what someone rich would do. If you did know, you wouldn't be listening to some asshole talking about cybernetics as the key to the universe.

Is warren buffet still working? Does warren buffet live on a yacht? Every CEO of a large company is working. They make a hundred times more than I do. Why?

#37     Jan 17, 2007
  8. Because they don't waste their time trying to convince others they are millionaires on chat forums?

#38     Jan 17, 2007
  9. Maybe its because they know assholes like yourself would say they can't be rich or they wouldn't post on a board.

I'm done with this thread. You don't have a clue and I doubt you ever will. Keep reading about becoming rich instead making it happen. Your lack of success is guaranteed.

#39     Jan 17, 2007
  10. Yeah I'll do that dustboy :)

Didn't know it was so easy to push a "millionaires" buttons

#40     Jan 17, 2007