The Science of Getting Rich

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Trader28Lite, Jan 16, 2007.

1. There is no science to getting rich. Science works well for a few specific things. People who are unable to engage in free thinking try to apply it to everything.

#21     Jan 17, 2007
  2. Millionaires and deadbeats !!??!!

I am not a millionaire and i am not a deadbeat, but i am interested in anything that seems interesting. I don't go about calling stuff boring or bullshit .... After listening to it for 3 minutes...

It's as if you are afraid of discovering things.... new things, exciting things...

It's the same as when people buy a trading book, read it once in a rush, don't get the ideas and then come up with these bad reviews, calling the author names and stuff.... People are people and there's not much to expect of them ...

IS THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A MILLIONAIRE (supposed so) MAKING YOU A BETTER MAN ????

IS IT !??!!? DO YOU FEEL THAT WAY ????

#22     Jan 17, 2007
  3. Heh heh we'd all be millionaires if we had a dime for every keyboard hero claiming to be a millionaire... so depressing to know all these millionaires waste their time in chat forums :)

#23     Jan 17, 2007
  4. Absolutely not. I do feel successful though, and I think I am entitled to feel that way.

Listening to a tape or cd is not going to make you successful. Even though there are great traders on this site they will never share their secrets with you. You can learn basic knowledge from a board or a book, but it's not going to make one bit of difference if you don't have the drive or intelligence to seek the knowledge on your own and make something happen.

There are two types of people in this world. Those that make things happen, and those that react to things that happen. If you make things happen you will be successful. Our motto here is you either make dust or eat dust. It's always your choice.

#24     Jan 17, 2007
  5. No, everyone would be a millionaire if they put forth the effort to become one instead of making other people millionaires by buying their books.

#25     Jan 17, 2007
  6. Methinks you doth protest too much :)

#26     Jan 17, 2007
  7. Tales of mice and men .... :D

#27     Jan 17, 2007
  8. How's that dust taste? It's been so long since I've been a dust eater I've forgotten.

#28     Jan 17, 2007
  9. The real millionaires never advertise it, they are self assured and would never waste their time trying to prove it... let alone in a chat forum :)

#29     Jan 17, 2007
  10. No need to prove it. It's already in the bank, and I'm living it. First you said millionaires would be on their yahcts. I just wanted to let you know that is not the modus operandi of a millionaire, but I guess you wouldn't know that because you're too busy reading books about cybernetics. Most millionaires, including myself continue to work and do what they enjoy.

I really don't care whether you believe me or not, but I did give you a pearl of wisdom. Make dust or eat dust. Those that make dust will be successful. Those that eat dust will just read about the success of others. As always, it is your choice. What you do with that choice is of no concern to my well being so have at it.

You might want to change your handle to moneylite, because I have a feeling you will be lite on money all of your life.

#30     Jan 17, 2007