The Scary Thing About "Joe the Plumber"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brandonf, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Mercor

Mercor

You wiggle more then a snake.

#31     Oct 20, 2008

2. Here's your quote

3% taken out of the investment class is huge. Even in a bank that would be lent out at 5 to 1 leverage. That is a lot in investment money to take out of the business community.

Do you know the difference between an "INVESTOR" and an "ENTREPRENEUR"?

Most of the people on that list are ENTREPRENEURS.

Unlike a maggot like you, they could care less what the current tax rate were/are/going to be.

And not only are they mostly all Entrepreneurs, THEY SUPPORT OBAMA!

Shit, that sure made your day.

Most of the people on the list you provided gave more money to Obama than McCain.

I realize you have the mental capacity of a 6 year old child.

So let's just use FACTS

http://clinton4.nara.gov/WH/Accomplishments/Small_Business.html

Over 22 Million New Jobs. 22.1 million new jobs have been created since 1993, the most jobs ever created under a single Administration -- and more new jobs than Presidents Reagan and Bush created during their three terms. Under President Clinton and Vice President Gore, the economy has added an average of 248,000 jobs per month, the highest under any President. This compares to 52,000 per month under President Bush and 167,000 per month under President Reagan. [White House Fact Sheet, 7/7/00]

Opppssss.

Looks like MORE JOBS ARE CREATED UNDER DEMOCRATS!!!

So much for your fucking fallacy.

Now fuck off. I think your cousin is call you.

#32     Oct 20, 2008
  3. Its slowly coming out that "Joe the plumber" was a plant for the McCain Palin team. Its now coming to light that this guy's father was arrested in connection with the Keating 5. Thinking back about it.,.... doesn't it seem odd that a McCain/Palin supporter would just happen to be at an Obama rally.... in the front row.... waiting to ask a question??? Of course it was a set up.

EDIT:.... sorry... I got that wrong, it was a relative of his that was arrested... not his father. Either way, Joe the plumber's family is INDEED connected to the Keating 5.

http://suzieqq.wordpress.com/2008/10/16/joe-the-plumber-keating-five-family-operative/

#33     Oct 20, 2008
  4. Father arrested ?
    No degree, no education
    Wife ran away....What kind of "mom" leaves her kids with the father ?

Typical White trash. MY Point

#34     Oct 20, 2008

5. Was I right

or was I right?!

You MISERABLE FUCKING LOW LIFE republicon charlatans will stoop to anything.

No wonder the US is drowning in a cess pool of your shit.

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/fame...charles-keating-and-also-owes-back-taxes.aspx

It just keeps getting worse for good ol regular Joe the Plumber. In my earlier post I mentioned some rumors swirling around the internet about the world's most famous drain cleaner (aka Joe Wurzelbacher.) According to The Huffington Post, the rumor concerning Joe being related to Charles Keating is true. So when McCain, in his odd, snarky, annoying way, blurted out to Joe, "You're rich!" I guess he wasn't kidding.

Robert J. Elisberg of The Huffington Post writes:

You see, Joe Wurzelbacher is apparently related to Robert Wurzelbacher. Who is the son-in-law of (are you ready...?) Charles Keating!

Republicons

Fucking dim wits and dredges of soceity at the bottom and crooks and charlatans at the top.

Yep,

You're a republicon?

You probably need to be shot on sight.

#35     Oct 20, 2008
  6. The biggest wealth redistributor running is Palin who hit oil companies with a tax so she could cut $3200 checks to each Alaskan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I presume you hate her ?

Seneca

#36     Oct 20, 2008
  7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Well if it was a setup someone knew how to read King Obama's fucking mind, because he asked to stop in a neighborhood, which was not on the agenda, and get out and meet people. It just so happened to be the neighborhood that Sam lives in. They must have planted him there years ago, this has been a long time in the making right?

#37     Oct 20, 2008
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

#38     Oct 20, 2008
  9. Not on the agenda???? LOL

This is high stakes game with top notch security......... candidates just dont get out to meet people on a whim. The news media are the ones saying it was a plant. Right now its just an internet story..... wait till CNN and MSNBC decide to carry it....

#39     Oct 20, 2008
  10. With his gun clenched closely by

#40     Oct 20, 2008