The Saudi connection to Boston

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Apr 22, 2013.

1. +1

That is the order of the day down here isn't it?:D

#41     Apr 25, 2013
  2. achilles28

achilles28

I do. And terrorist associates. I thought we had laws that prohibit aid and comfort to the enemy? That little terrorist fucker got a special pass to leave America, day#2. Reminiscent of the Bin Ladens who were flown out sept 13, under a Bush waiver, ya? Odd that the first lady was real buddy buddy with that lil shit.

#42     Apr 25, 2013
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Super. I'm sure he's a good kid. On a couple terrorist watch lists. 6 of his close family are terrorists. Ya, he's cool. Send him another student visa. This time, Ms O can present it to him, personally. Maybe give him a handjobby

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#43     Apr 25, 2013
  4. piezoe

piezoe

Except for your last sentence, which is a bit disturbing, you are suggesting something worthy of consideration. But isn't that precisely what the civilized world, or at least the pretenders, already do when they have identified a confirmed terrorist whose whereabouts is unknown? We put them on lists, put their pictures and names on the net etc. It is no secret who they are. Perhaps your idea was to put their pictures on carton's of camel's milk?

#44     Apr 25, 2013
  5. GOD DAMMIT: Where's an IED when you need one?

#45     Apr 25, 2013