The Satan Fibonacci SMA

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Satans Disciple, Mar 2, 2003.

1. A little History
    Leonardo was born the son of Guilielmo Bonacci, a wealthy merchant in Pisa about 1170. In Italian, "figlio" means "son" hence "figlio Bonacci" which was shortened though the years to Fibonacci. He was credited with the discovery of the numerical sequence and ratios. This is a lie. He sold his soul and was given the number 666 .......THE MOVING AVERAGE OF LIFE.

Everybody has been fooled with 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21

These are not the numbers. I have made wealth beyond my wildest dreams using the correct MAcrossover

It is Satan himself who manipulates the stockmarket, you just need to follow the hooves and its all in the moving averages

You fools. Why are you still blind to the workings of the dark one? The only way to use the MA X over is to wait for Satan Fibonacci simple MA.

Trust me

Bung these numbers into a full historical chart of the SP500, weekly simple MA. My Master helped me nail the bottom in 1982 (you know ..the start off THEE bullmarket)
    He helped me pick every major bottom ever since. I have made millions from his 'Magic'. I will enlighten you all my children. Let me lead you all and our greed will free the masses.

(Notice where it bounced from in October?.....Right...I WAS ON THE TRAIN ALL THE WAY UP TO RESISTANCE AT THE 37WMA)

I will give you all the answers in return for your souls.

(these are two previous replies to others)

2. you spelled "shepherd" wrong on your home page. just an FYI.

3. Vade Retro Satanas :D

4. Hmmmm...

and I always thought the devils in the details!

:D

5. Satan

Satan

What's up?

:mad:

6. trendy

trendy

Funny! :D

7. try these numbers for your moving averages...

Something tells me you will receive more blessings than plagues. :p

Cheer,

kp

8. You mock my knowledge. Ive used the DJ Transportation Index as a strong secondary confirmation of bottoms using my masters numbers. Input the numbers and adore the revelation.

The correct way to use a Xover is when an hourly crosses a WEEKLY, not this 3min crossovers the 10 min and the 26 min is trending upward kiddie stuff trying to snaffle 4 points here and 2 points there.

I will guide you.

9. Satan

03-03-03 12:35 AM

What's up?

I'm in a bad bad mood thats whats up:D

10. you like fine meats and cheeses do you?

#10     Mar 3, 2003