The sadness of war

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Nov 6, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, they hate the US until they need the US. Have a nice day!

#31     Nov 6, 2012
  2. That's really cool that you know all this.

#32     Nov 6, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

The only thing about that video that's different today vs WWI, WWII, Korea, and Vietnam, is the fact that these turdheads were taken out with surgical precision BEFORE they were able to kill US boots on the ground

I used to walk upon what was left over from Cobras and Apache's, and can tell everyone here these guys are so talented it's mind-bending. They could blast these turds, all the while civilians were within 50 feet, and not harmed.

Once the smoke cleared and we bagan our sweep, we found these blobs all over the place, finding the occasional dead, or torso and say, "that's gonna leave a mark! Ooh rah!":D

War certainly is Hell, but when you're knee deep in the shit, it may sound strange, but it's a rush. I used to have to tell my guys to shut the fu*k up all the time as they would be yelling, "get some! or, damn! I blew that fuc*er in half!" The part that's so hard is getting used to the quiet later on...

#33     Nov 6, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Welcome!

And yes, I love animals. It REALLY bothered me to see an animal harmed.

Terrorists? Lol! I enjoyed shooting them. They're far below an animal in my World.

#34     Nov 6, 2012
  5. Leave it to you to try to stick up for the Taliban. :p

#35     Nov 6, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

And the thousands of people who died in the 9/11 tragedy had nothing to do with the battle against radical islam, but they were killed anyway.

#36     Nov 6, 2012
  7. and 9/11 happened due to us occupying Muslim lands, controlling their politics and killing their people.

The economic embargo against Iraq alone killed almost a million Iraqis, most them children.

So who's the "bad guy" ..Who's the "terrorist"?

One guy's ceiling is another's floor.

#37     Nov 6, 2012
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Nitro, are you going to come back to the freaking thread YOU started accusing my Brothers of murder, then run away with zero comment? I've never had words with you before, but your STARTING THIS THREAD, THEN RUNNING is way over the top!:mad:

You need to answer for your accusations sir!:mad:

#38     Nov 6, 2012
  9. He's busy cheering for Obama now...

#39     Nov 6, 2012
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, I know. Hope he can survive when the financial transaction tax comes into play under Ocommunist. That is if he actually makes a living trading...:mad:

#40     Nov 6, 2012