The S&P looks very toppy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by James Stock, Jan 12, 2004.

1. As part of my Discussion Board Consultancy services, I provide independent verification of all financial statements. As someone skilled at producing .gif's (see below), there's not much that can get past me. All I ask is 2% of the $50,000.
      [*]P&L Statements
      The moment of truth has arrived - after taunting everyone with countless posts about 23 ES point days and living la vida loca, someone actually has the gall to ask to see a snapshot of your daily P&L. Your many attempts at evasion just increase the mob hysteria and soon some are even demanding monthly statements. The only way to salvage your credibility is to respect the wishes of your skeptical readers and post one of my custom made .gifs - you choose the broker, the instrument(s), the time period, the bottom line and I will provide you with a .gif whose authenticity would pass the scrutiny of a team of forensic accountants.
      [*]...

#41     Jan 12, 2004
  2. Fine by me -- get JS to agree and contact me directly my PM, I won't continue this publicly until we've agreed privately to terms.

arb.

#42     Jan 12, 2004
  3. Wow, missed that... D'oh, hilarious Mr. Sub!

The inscrutable Mr. Sub would make an excellent 3rd party, you're hired.

arb.

#43     Jan 12, 2004
  4. I don't PM anymore thanks to the ass clown mecro, who PM'd me begging me to help him with options. I sent back a nice answer, and was then promptly backstabbed by him.

I go back to what I said originally. I say I have an audit that says I made money for 9 consecutive years on a 7+ figure account, and the average annual return is 40-50%. Now the bet is that you have a better track record than that. The bet is 50K.

Those are the terms. No need for yellow behind the scenes PMing.

#44     Jan 12, 2004
  5. Man, let's make this simple... If you've produced 40-50% returns *in an account you own* over 9 years on a $1MM base, then you've reached over $20,000,000 in earnings, gorss, before taxes. Even if you spent $10mm on crack and Doritos, you've still got me beat at $10MM.

***** The only expedient way to settle this is to show account size -- we come to an agreement, we agree on the proofs. *****

If you indeed produced those ridiculous returns, then you've got me beat, so why not sh*t or get off the pot, why are you vacillating, Stock? It's a home run for ya! Easy money!!

I am willing, let's go, $50k. No more BS posts to the contrary dude, you know where I am -- and I don't see how these terms are unreasonable. We can easily prove identity and account totals, to be sure no $$ has been added to either account.

Until I hear a bona fide offer via PM I won't be contributing any further to this thread -- this is already become a blight on ET.

arb.
    (I offer a formal apology to anyone who was blinded in reading these collective threads!)

#45     Jan 12, 2004
  6. One clarification question -- when are the nine years? Is it a current streak?

#46     Jan 12, 2004
  7. Yes sir.

From 1995-to the present.

BTW, since it was only myself and one other who has called this a top, the two of us expect an apology from all of you ass clowns within a few days.

#47     Jan 12, 2004
  8. Maybe hooks so but actually not at all
    100% up room to go.

#48     Jan 12, 2004
    #49     Jan 12, 2004
  10. Am I glad that I am not wasting any time or effort on this thread!

Besides, Vehn is gonna be right on the money.
    We all know what Seven Figures is gonna turn out to be!

:D

Oh, and in the interest of Full Disclosure, I voted:

Who cares, and please just go away

:D :D

#50     Jan 12, 2004