The S&P looks very toppy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by James Stock, Jan 12, 2004.

1. So what you are saying then is you made 40-50% avg for nine straight years on a two comma account? That should put your equity somewhere in the mid 8 figures, so why not just post a screenshot of your equity in the account and then let Arb post his. Whoever has the biggest line wins :p

#31     Jan 12, 2004
  2. I think you left out the average annual gain of 40-50% for that 9 years. Isn't that part of the bet? Also, the audit covers each of those 9 years as well right?

#32     Jan 12, 2004
  3. Or, whoever is the best at Photoshop wins. :D

#33     Jan 12, 2004
  4. 1) You prove that you have an account in your name, not a firm or prop account.

2) You prove, by you own admission, that you've produced, "40-50% per year on a seven+ figure account"

How do you propose you "prove" that you're holding a seven-figure account in your name? Obviously I would do the same -- so your hesitation is illogical.

I am ready to prove that I have a seven figure account -- you must do the same -- using today's net liq numbers.

BTW... if you actually had produced a mere 40% per year, for 9 consecutive years on a $1MM base, you'd have:

$20,480,337 compounded yearly.

Ready to go? $50k on the above terms.

arb.

#34     Jan 12, 2004
  5. Why you gotta go spoiling the fun! :mad: And why yoou gotta delete the sandwich line?!? :mad: I was being honored and you ruined it!

#35     Jan 12, 2004
  6. Right, there must be independent verification, I've stated that...

arb.

#36     Jan 12, 2004
  7. I have to admit that I was laughing out loud when I read it the other day in the feedback forum. All who want to see it can read it there. Post a link to it if you want.

#37     Jan 12, 2004
  8. You suck Rich! Didn't we play FFL together? Where is the love man?

#38     Jan 12, 2004

9. You've got my handle, PM me with your details on proof or account ownership, and I'll reply in kind.

Anything else is masturbation w/o the payoff...

arb.

#39     Jan 12, 2004
  10. This is what I said on page #2. I bet you $50K on THIS SPECIFIC wording. Don't dilute, pollute, wormute. THIS IS THE WORDING. Now put up or shut up. Either you want to bet 50K you have a better record than this, or you're a chicken.

#40     Jan 12, 2004