The S&P looks very toppy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by James Stock, Jan 12, 2004.

1. pspr

pspr

Just check the results of your own poll, JS.

#21     Jan 12, 2004
  2. Mecro

Mecro

It's an obvious troll stop feeding him.

#22     Jan 12, 2004
  3. well jimmie stock that makes TWICE you've made a fool of yourself you loser. :-/

#23     Jan 12, 2004
  4. swinger

swinger

um, its in an uptrend.

nuff said

#24     Jan 12, 2004
  5. The bet can be 1) that I have this audited performance or 2) that it blows yours away or 3) that I made money 9 consecutive years or 4) that I have an average return of 40-50% or 5) that everything I said is true.

Take your pick.

#25     Jan 12, 2004
  6. I won't be answering your PM's anymore, you ungrateful turd.

#26     Jan 12, 2004
  7. Naw, dude, you conveniently forgot your statement that this was all done on a "Seven figure account"...

The dispute included account size. My returns aren't audited, but they don't need to be, my account liq value speaks for itself.

You prove your identity, provide info that can be validated by a responsible 3rd party that you've got an account in seven-figures and that you've indeed made in excess of 40% per year ON a seven figure base.

I will provide my account to this responsible third party and prove that my account has a greater net liq.

If you can do that, then you've got me beat, if not, then in the immortal words of Specul8r, [this post has been edited for all audiences by the mod.]

arb.

#27     Jan 12, 2004
  8. jimmie jimmie jimmie..
    your bluff has been called sonny boy..
    PUT UP..
    or
    SHUT UP!
    then leave
    like you said you would
    loser
    :-/

#28     Jan 12, 2004
  9. FIRST we define and make a bet. We are betting that I have a better track record than you. It means nothing to me what money is in the account you show to this "3rd" party. Heck, you could be showing someones mutual fund for all I know.

Level the playing field, ass clown. I have an audit, I have 9 consecutive years of profitability on a 7+ figure account.

Now which of these specific facts are you competing against???

#29     Jan 12, 2004
  10. Guys, please try to keep the language and attacks to a minimum so this thread won't have to be moved to chit-chat. Thanks.

#30     Jan 12, 2004