The S&P looks very toppy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by James Stock, Jan 12, 2004.

1. Here, I'll try to expain the concept in a manner that should be more comprehensible to you. Writing naked calls provides a limited reward with unlimited risk in the same way that you have limited intelligence with an unlimited capacity to irritate. Capiche?

#11     Jan 12, 2004
  2. Read what I wrote above about "offsetting", and then see the documented proof on ET. Capiche?

#12     Jan 12, 2004
  3. NET

NET

Now, that's a fair challenge! ...Would love to see the results.

#13     Jan 12, 2004
  4. Not that I expect JS to oblige, but It's as easy as posting screenshots of your net liq to the board, or a usenet binary newsgroup.

arb.

#14     Jan 12, 2004
  5. Sounds like a true chicken to me.

Now read my lips: I have an audit. It's by a VERY reputable, large accounting firm, and I know where to find Don Bright. I would have no problem delivering the audit to him. But all I hear is alot of chicken babble from you.

#15     Jan 12, 2004
  6. Dude, why p*ssy-out? It takes two minutes to post a screenshot here with today's date on it...

But fine, have it your way, bring Don into this thread and I'll even let him log into my account(then promptly change the password once my liq is confirmed)

arb.

P.S. And until you actually produce some legit info, I done pounding you upside the head. Quit threatening to show the audit and produce.

#16     Jan 12, 2004
  7. You disagree with facts? I thought opinions to be the things one could disagree with. Facts are a different thing entirely.

But you must be right, and the facts must be wrong, since you have such a phenomenal trading record:confused:

Peace,
    RS

#17     Jan 12, 2004
  8. Uhh, excuse me. I think you're forgetting one thing: a BET. I have $50,000 that says I'm telling the truth. I have no reason to waste time with you otherwise. You started this. Make a bet and let's contact Don.

#18     Jan 12, 2004
  9. Before you babble on, read what I said above about "offsetting" losses, which is a major element of the equation. I have no interest in infinite losses, nor have I ever incurred them. I understand the market too well. See the evidence in the thread "how high can the S&P go". I offsetted any potential loss promptly, and this is on record AHEAD OF TIME on ET for all to see.

#19     Jan 12, 2004
  10. What truth? What is the BET? That you have an account? That you have an audited performance based upon what $$ amount?

And no, numbnuts, you started this -- so let's finalize the $50,000USD bet and we're a go... bore us with specifics.

arb.

#20     Jan 12, 2004