The S&P just put in another higher short term bottom

Discussion in 'Trading' started by volente_00, Mar 1, 2006.

Did the S&P just put in a higher short term bottom on Feb 28 or is within 5 points?

1. Volente you are still smoking crack, just because you were right last time does not mean you are rig

17 vote(s)
    42.5%
  2. Volente you are right on, see you above 1300 soon on the run to 1340

23 vote(s)
    57.5%
  1. volente_00

volente_00

Bottom is in baby, took a full long position at 1270 for a swing trade.

#31     Mar 8, 2006
  2. Nice positive divergences on stock index futures at the recent lows. You should get your rally or at least a rally

#32     Mar 8, 2006
  3. volente_00

volente_00

I have not nailed this many bottoms since my freshman year of college.

#33     Mar 8, 2006
  4. LOL

#34     Mar 8, 2006
  5. I bet you did. In the men's locker room no less right sir?

#35     Mar 8, 2006
  6. Market is up once in the last 5 days, out comes volete moonwalking across the stage, where's the rubberbird??? He'll be doing his chicken dance when the market is down next and vonte's ass will be back in the closet.

#36     Mar 8, 2006
  7. I suppose you should give credit where credit is due. this time, it took gay blade volete a whole week to crap out, whereas his last prediction thread he was wrong on the first day.

#37     Mar 9, 2006
  8. So let's summarize the techniques of Mr. Volente.

He is essentially "always long" the market since he never posts an offsetting exit to all of his buy signals. If the market rallies even after he has claimed to be long from 10-15 points higher, he sees fit to make it well known that he has "nailed another bottom".

Let's face facts. Mr. Volente is essentially just another "perma bull" investor type who is "always in" the market. Up days just encourage him to "stay the course".

#38     Mar 9, 2006
  9. volente_00

volente_00

Looks like I was wrong by a few points on the close. But I like being wrong, last time I was wrong by 9, the s&p rallied 40 points. Had a terrible day in ES today. Only made 5.5 points. Should I start posting my Pnl again to piss the clowns off ?
    I still stick by my bottom call and very soon you will understand why.

Hint for the day.

http://stockcharts.com/education/ChartAnalysis/headShouldersBottom.html

#39     Mar 9, 2006
  10. another awesome call Volente!!!

You rock!!.. making $$$ off your calls!! thanks:)

#40     Mar 10, 2006