The S&P is looking very toppy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by James Stock, Jan 15, 2004.

1. I just moved this thread to chit-chat. The attacks and name calling never ceased.

#321     Jan 29, 2004
  2. Jeffo

Jeffo

How come nobody called a bottom? When the market goes down for 9 months will there be bottom callers all the way down?

#322     Jan 29, 2004
  3. Pabst

Pabst

I'll tell you this much. If someone said I could only take market advice from Surfer or Romeo/James Stock, I'd listen to Romeo Stock. WTF, read through his posts under all of his aliases. He's got UNCANNY feel and great levels. Unfortunately style over substance usually wins. Maybe Romeo Stock could call his system pseudo Gann channels. Then everyone could ooh and awe at his marvelous insights.

#323     Jan 29, 2004
  4. I consider myself to be a very HONEST person and really have no need to tell everyone on ET how great of a trader I am, which is what I see you doing just about every single day of the week on ET, calling attention to yourself time and time again. The fact of the matter is that my 10-year floor trading career taught me to me to stay humble . . . because one day you can be a hero and the next day you can be the goat. It's all about staying on an even keel. To me there is nothing worse than bragging because for most of us it is a reflection of behavior that is undisciplined, which as many of us well know can be extremely damaging to one's career. Just when you've got it all figured out and you are the greatest call seller of ALL time, the market whacks you hard and knocks you down so hard that you might not be able to get back up again. Trust me James, there is an expiration out there waiting for you, and it has your name written all over it.

For many of us on ET, we have grown so tired of your constant need for attention that several of us have attacked you.
    Aside from some political discussion that I have had with Maverick regarding the state of affairs in my native California, I have never attacked anyone on ET except you. I have done so because I genuinely do not believe anything that you say, nor do I enjoy hearing you call me a liar.

Moreover, many of us find it totally absurd that you actually believe that you add value to ET with market calls and ridiculous twisted logic about managing risk. As "Pspr" has indicated on several occasions, you never have shared any of your methodology or in-depth analysis about why you expect the S&P to top, let alone why it is that you believe that selling naked calls is a way of obtaining a "finite amount of credit, for a limited amount of risk".

In any event, I am personally tired of your BS, and your constant accusation that I am Nolan-Vinny-Sam. I am also tired of you calling me a liar. Furthermore, I am also a bit surprised that you would announce that my "other alias" as Nolan-Vinny-Sam has been confirmed by ( as you say ) "those in the know."

As a result of my growing tired with your ridiculous accusations I am hereby challenging you to prove that I have more than ONE alias, or that I am in fact Nolan-Vinny-Sam. I am not used to being called a liar, and as a result I am now going to call you out.

I will put up $10,000 dollars in an escrow account under the fiduciary trust of Pabst, challenging you to the fact that I only have ONE screename on Elitetrader.com and that screename is waggie945.

Time to put up or shut-up, Moron!

Your move.

:eek:

#324     Jan 30, 2004
  5. speed bump :-o

#325     Apr 29, 2004