The S&P has topped !!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rubberbird, Jan 12, 2006.

Has the S&P topped right here?

1. Yes, I agree with the bird

68 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. No, I don't agree. Market is going higher

71 vote(s)
    36.4%
  3. I don't know/I can't form opinions/the bird is a moron

56 vote(s)
    28.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. excellent! so you're the idiot buying my sales today!!

how you makin out so far?!:p

#21     Jan 13, 2006
  2. Do you make up a bunch of names and talk to yourself on threads?

#22     Jan 13, 2006
  3. This thread is for people who think and analyse mkt for themselves.... not follow a guy that makes a complete stooge out of himself every night by throwing chairs around. A guy who holds on to lossing stocks for weeks... months.... because he believes someone in mangement is a "good guy". His calls are 50-50...... the devil is "know when to hold 'em.... know when to walk away..... know when to run..."

Look at a one year chart of any stock that has a steady uptrend....20ma never crossing below 50ma....Well....
    you can loose a fortune going long then selling that stock if your timing is off.

Now i know what you will say..."If you buy that stock and hold it for the year will will make a fortune...true. But thats where the whole problem with Cramer is.... every ones time frame is diffrent. Impossible to follow anyone and make $$.

#23     Jan 13, 2006
  4. What does any of that have to do with you talking to yourself?

#24     Jan 13, 2006
  5. :mad: I have never talked to my self on here!! I only have one identity since i joined here. If its because of my screen name being similar to rubberbird its total coincidence. I explained why i picked that name.

Anyways..... lilduckling is the only name i have or ever had.

:(

#25     Jan 13, 2006
  6. It is pretty obvious they are different ppl. Next topic already.

#26     Jan 13, 2006
  7. no shit.
    what the fuck i've been telling ya.
    i told ya that ib is the best indicator of overall mkt direction.
    the other indicator is gs' abby j cohen's mkt prediction yesterday on cnbc.

#27     Jan 13, 2006
  8. Uh, ok, well rubberbird, jackbyrd and lilduckling seem to all talk the same way, and also gay it up on compliments to one another so I will keep on assuming you're the same person.

#28     Jan 13, 2006
  9. well why don't you take your ass/umptions and shove 'em up your arse.

you're such a smart guy? how how betting on your theory. I say we are 3 different people. I'll put up $10K to your $1K. That's 10 to 1 odds in your favor. So either take the bet, and Baron will act as intermediary (I ass/ume you know what this word means), OR go be a loser elsewhere.

One thing I can assert is that I guarantee YOU have aliases.

lilduckling, it's always the losers with the aliases that cry "aliases" here.

#29     Jan 13, 2006
  10. doublea

doublea

#30     Jan 13, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.