The S&P has topped !!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rubberbird, Jan 12, 2006.

Has the S&P topped right here?

1. Yes, I agree with the bird

68 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. No, I don't agree. Market is going higher

71 vote(s)
    36.4%
  3. I don't know/I can't form opinions/the bird is a moron

56 vote(s)
    28.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greetings! The bird is back after a 2 week vacation in the Caribbean. And he's back just in time to see this crystal clear top formation. The S&P will not see 1300 this month, so it has topped.

And given the first 10 votes, I'm feelin pretty good about this.

Remember: I'm saying the S&P has topped for January and January only.

2. The bird man is back! I'm glad you won the poll. I didn't want one of the haters to try to give you the boot. Your threads are always fun. I disagree with you that 1300 is the top. I stick by my end of 2005 target of 1330.

3. I agree with Abby Cohen... SPX 1400 here we come!!

NO FEAR... just buy buy buy$$

4. yes, Mr Rubberbird is entirely correct. The S&P has topped. A perfect vertical, ciimatic top just like 1973. Good day.

(It's most unfortunate that we do not have the commentary of Apex Capital to confirm the top however).

5. couldnt help but notice 1/3 of the votes for "rubberbirds a moron"
    just thought id point that out

6. yes, but what can one expect from such a large population of morons.

7. 1in10

1in10

Though I do not trade the S&P, I would be looking to 1308.51.

8. Yes, well said jackbyrd. This man is obviously unfamiliar with this site. Usually, I get 40+% disapproval. So i'm kinda disappointed with the early results here!

I'm also hoping, like yourself, that we get a lithium capital "moonshot" prediction right about now. But since his arse was banned from this site yet again, maybe he could use his "alterego" alias to chime in.

9. doublea

doublea

What's your long-term view for 2006? I think we are going to see higher prices from here. Your past few predictions have been right on the money, but this time might be different. Anyway, I admire your balls to make the prediction beforehand.

10. Today was an ugly outside bear reversal on a lot of sector and broad index markets, but the damn DAX and Nikkei are propping things up. The Nikkei has shown to be resilient into the recently weak dollar/yen. If the Nikkei cracks, look out below.

#10     Jan 12, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.