The S&P has topped !

Discussion in 'Trading' started by formal gold, Jan 10, 2012.

Has the S&P topped out around 1290-1300 ?

1. yes

25 vote(s)
    29.1%
  2. no

37 vote(s)
    43.0%
  3. oh geez / I don't know

24 vote(s)
    27.9%
  1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It doesn't make me feel better. I, too, thought it would be lower by now, though I didn't come here and make a prediction on it.

There are still two more days on your end of jan call. It is still possible.

#111     Jan 27, 2012
  2. volente_00

volente_00

You still are the

BEST DAMN FADE ON ET!

#112     Jan 31, 2012
  3. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Are you the poster formally known as "Fly Down" ??? Seems highly likely that you are.

#113     Feb 3, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yes, he is.

#114     Feb 3, 2012
  5. ivan the terrible, you make me laugh. You bash and bash rear_ender all over the site, but happily get into bed with him here and answer his stupidity. YOU HAVE WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS IVAN!!

so who was better: fly down or formal gold? The only person qualified to answer this is my amigo EPrado, and I think he left the site, which is now what I will do.

#115     Feb 3, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

All I did was answer his question.

#116     Feb 3, 2012
  7. S2007S

S2007S

Just like there is always a bottom, there will always be a top... thats the way markets move, of course its anyones guess when thats going to happen, its a complete guessing game, and the fact is you wont know until well after it has passed. Everyone should know that markets take the stairs up and the elevator down, so keep in mind months of gains can disappear in a matter of days when the volatility finally makes its way back into the market and people finally decide its time to get out.

#117     Feb 3, 2012
  8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

There have been numerous people calling you "rubberbird" which is also what many people were calling "fly down". There is nothing stupid about my question. Are you one and the same person, or is it just coincidence that you both like making top calls in the middle of strong uptrends in markets ?

#118     Feb 3, 2012
  9. volente_00

volente_00

fly down
    romeo
    james stock
    thorn
    rubberbird
    ghostzapper

All have the uncanny ability to call 50 tops and be wrong 50 times

#119     Feb 4, 2012

10. you stated the obvious.