The S&P has bottomed !!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by volente_00, Feb 2, 2006.

The s$p has short term bottomed or is within 5 points of doing so

Poll closed Feb 22, 2006.
  1. Now way Volente is on crack we are heading for 1250 baby !

25 vote(s)
    53.2%
  2. I agree Volente is on to something,

22 vote(s)
    46.8%
  1. volente,

good chance of a nice bull run :)

fully long here.

#31     Feb 9, 2006
  2. volente_00

volente_00

I think we found short #2, would you like cheese with the whine ?

We have people on here who short the S&P at 1180 and watch it go to 1290 and they do not get wiped out.

#32     Feb 9, 2006
  3. I was actually rooting for you even though it was obvious to every man and his dog that had bothered to check a daily macd you were on a hiding to nothing... and as for shorting, I've done that a dozen times since your "call" and gone long just as often so I'm really not the type of trader you assume... but I am dissapointed you were not man enough to just admit you got it wrong, trying to score points just because you said it would go up after you had already crapped out is pretty typical of a losing trader and I'm sure being right after you have already lost your money is a pretty common experience for you... good luck sport

#33     Feb 9, 2006
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

maintaining short at 1289

#34     Feb 9, 2006
  5. volente_00

volente_00

Perhaps you need to reread the thread, I actually admitted I was wrong by 10 points. It never did get to 1250 though and has since bounced nicely. I don't need luck when as long as I trade with discipline and fade what my s&p thread shows at the moment. Rubberbird may play like he is a nutzo but introduced me to a valuable tool.

#35     Feb 9, 2006
  6. But now you are trying to take credit for what a blind man could have seen once you were proven to be WRONG... Anyone that checked a daily chart when you made your "call" could see probability was not in your favour... so you better have the discipline of a celibate monk... preferably one of those ones that has taken a vow of silence too... you gonna need it champ

#36     Feb 9, 2006
  7. volente_00

volente_00

Wow getting more angry as the spoos move higher. Hate to see what happens at 1300 and above. If everyone saw it then why was everyone saying were were going under 1250, and we didn't ?

#37     Feb 9, 2006

8. Blah blah you were wrong... everything since then has been a little insecure man trying to save face

And let me just tell you how wrong you were, go back to the day you made the "call" and look at a daily chart... the macd was below its MA and approaching the zero line, price had just made a lower high... 9 times out of 10 you can count on that formation moving lower... a trading newby would know that... it was a shocking call from an obviously lousy trader who didn't even have the good grace to shut the hell up after he made a fool of himself

#38     Feb 9, 2006

9. wrong??

It was a perfect call and I made a ton off it$$$$$

sheesh... he called the bottom within days and almost exact #......

I love 100% up room to go

#39     Feb 9, 2006
  10. Calling 1265 the bottom when it went 1256 is your interpretation of a perfect call???.... maybe if we were all dyslexic

#40     Feb 9, 2006