The s&p has all the suspense of roller derby

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tivthetrader, Jan 3, 2011.

1. The powers that be are going to have to have a reversal day one of these mondays or else the ratings are going to go down. Most of you guys are too young to remember this, but the equity market is now like the San Francisco Bay Bombers used to be on Saturday morning roller derby, they always ended up winning at the end. Or maybe its like Hulk Hogan vs. the Iron Sheik.

I guess my point is that its been a long time since we have gotten two sided action on the first Monday of the month, it might be a fun thing for the market to do today just to shake things up. Otherwise, people might start thinking this game is fixed.

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

start thinking?

most of us have been aware of this for two years now. welcome to reality.

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

I was going to say the same thing. LOL. There is actually a term for this, it's called a bull market. Take a look at silver or copper or even oil. I'm not trying to berate the OP, but there is nothing strange about this market or this behavior.

4. you guys are funny, you wouldn't know sarcasm if it hit you in the face.

5. Maverick74

Maverick74

I would have laughed if it wasn't the 5th thread you started in the last few weeks acting perplexed as to why the market was going higher.

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

sarcasm is usually best communicated in voice, or with the traditional "/sarcasm" qualifier.

i did like the iron sheik comment, though. he was awesome to laugh at.

7. OMMFG! How old are you? :eek:

8. Older than dirt, bro, older than dirt.

9. Excellent! :cool:

10. trendo

trendo

In the Los Angeles area, the winners were always the Los Angeles Thunderbirds. The women skaters were some tuff bitches!

#10     Jan 3, 2011