The S&P 500 will top soon at 2925-2930

Discussion in 'Trading' started by volente_00, Apr 16, 2019.

Will the S&P 500 top at 2925-2930 ?

1. Hell yes your short term top will be correct again

2. Hell no the bull market will set new all time highs and trade above 3000

3. You're still a fool for STFT

4. Who cares Desperado trades Billion dollar FX accounts recruited from twitter

5. Baron is still 12% body fat and will kick your a$$

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. %%
    Thats most likely right, 320+ close + dividends on SPY;
    most of them may never read Stock Traders Almanac/cycles. I've made plenty of mistakes in the stock market; but never shorting too early in 1999 on QQQ, SPY, LOL.
    One elite asked + what happens after 1999?? I never make stock market predictions; Stock Traders Almanac noted ; a new chairman of the FED is worth a tax cut.The crowd is most likely right on strong selling TSLA+ GE.[BUT If GE keeps closing above $6.66, for years-they do that with out me LOL] :D:D,:D:D:D:D:D:D :caution:

#821     Sep 20, 2019
  2. S2007S

S2007S

And fools actually believe this

Trump surprised when Mnuchin says he asked China trade delegation to cancel farm tour
    PUBLISHED 3 HOURS AGOUPDATED AN HO

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/23/tru...-says-he-asked-china-to-cancel-farm-tour.html

This was all written up and acted this weekend to show that China didn't cancel but the US did...who actually believes that....more pathetic garbage talk. Not only that but it Proves once again China is winning the trade war.

From article:

Mnuchin then said, “That was actually at our request they delayed that.”

“So, we didn’t want there to be any confusion. They have started buying agriculture,” the Treasury chief continued. “They’re going to reschedule that at a different time. The timing didn’t work. But that was — that was purely at our request.”

Trump then asked Mnuchin, “Why was that our request, just out of curiosity?”

The president punctuated that question with a chuckle that seemed to indicate displeasure — or unease — more than humor.

Mnuchin started to answer, “We didn’t want confusion around the trade issues.”

Trump quickly interjected, “Yeah, but I want them to buy farm products.”

Mnuchin then responded, “There was no confusion, we want them to buy agriculture. They’ve committed to buy agriculture. And they’re doing that.”

Trump added, “They’ve committed to buy a lot of agriculture, and they’re going to start, and they’ve started.”

#822     Sep 23, 2019
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Mnuchin is not helping matters.

#823     Sep 23, 2019
  4. noddyboy

noddyboy

Did you ever get back into VXX after the Fed?

#824     Sep 27, 2019
  5. noddyboy

noddyboy

I bought at 23.5

#825     Sep 27, 2019
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Nope...was waiting for the vix to drop below 11-12 area...I have lightened up on some short etfs ahead of the trade talks in October, if there is no deal markets will easily sell off 5% or more, I hope the market says enough is enough if trade talks fail and sell off 20% plus +++ but that would never happen ..

#826     Sep 27, 2019
    noddyboy likes this.
  7. noddyboy

noddyboy

Big news on China today. They might delist BABA and remove Chinese stocks from indices. that is huge. I think you are right. No deal.

#827     Sep 27, 2019
  8. S2007S

S2007S

Like I mentioned over and over again. China is going to win this trade war. This is definitely a move that was a very big surprise, let's see what fix trump has up his sleeve for this weekends tweet storm!!!

#828     Sep 27, 2019
    noddyboy likes this.
  9. noddyboy

noddyboy

I don't see how what Trump is saying is possible. He has no power to tell NYSE to delist BABA. Nor to tell MSCI what to include or exclude. Tell me if I am wrong.

But that means he just doesn't want a deal and is not being serious.

#829     Sep 27, 2019