The S&P 500 will top soon at 2925-2930

Discussion in 'Trading' started by volente_00, Apr 16, 2019.

Will the S&P 500 top at 2925-2930 ?

1. Hell yes your short term top will be correct again

2. Hell no the bull market will set new all time highs and trade above 3000

3. You're still a fool for STFT

4. Who cares Desperado trades Billion dollar FX accounts recruited from twitter

5. Baron is still 12% body fat and will kick your a$$

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. S2007S

S2007S

This rate cut talk is insane. This all came about as markets were falling and China/us trade talks were ripping the markets apart. Fear took over and all of the sudden talk of a rare cut blossomed. There is absolutely zero need for a rate cut. Stocks are going absolutely insane,. unemployment at historical lows ..global gdp growth looking at 3%....etc etc etc.
    Let's takes rates to zero so wallstreet can rally, that's all this is about. Take rates to zero and let's make the markets rally to infinity. Then when it's time to really take rates lower because of an economic crisis will have no powder left. Oh well. There wasn't much powder to begin with rates at 2.5%. all because you want stocks to move higher, that's all that this is about.

#601     Jul 12, 2019
  2. More QE....If you could create money out of thin air wouldn't you want to loan as much as you can at interest. That's there game. All central banks.

#602     Jul 12, 2019
  3. S2007S

S2007S

Very very very true

Fed’s Powell is getting ‘Trumped’ by trade, market bull Ed Yardeni says

Longtime market bull Edward Yardeni suggests President Donald Trump is manipulating the Federal Reserve into cutting interest rates.

In a recent research note, he wrote that Fed Chairman Jerome Powell is essentially getting “Trumped.” Yardeni contends the president is creating a contentious situation for the Fed by creating uneasiness around U.S. trade policy.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/12/feds-powell-is-getting-trumped-by-trade-bull-ed-yardeni-says.html

#603     Jul 12, 2019
    Overnight likes this.
  4. noddyboy

noddyboy

How is this different from 1996 though? You can say all those things in 1996.

#604     Jul 12, 2019
  5. noddyboy

noddyboy

Without inflation, there is no reason to stop. And look at Japan - inflation might never come.

#605     Jul 12, 2019
  6. stan1

stan1

Anyone note that the SPX closed above 3k and is a breakout of the recent high.
    Nice to finally have some direction.
    See if it holds and then maybe another run up.

[​IMG]

#606     Jul 12, 2019
  7. ironchef

ironchef

I thought you were a permanent bear?o_O

#607     Jul 12, 2019
  8. Overnight

Overnight

Yeah, what's with that S2007? I'm starting to feel the shorting disease, and now yer bullish? Traitor!

#608     Jul 12, 2019
  9. S2007S

S2007S

I am, I was just being playful and putting in my idea of what is going to blossom over the next half of the year.

#609     Jul 12, 2019
  10. S2007S

S2007S

Never bullish....bearish until the long awaited bear market gets here than maybe I'll side differently but until then I'm roaring away!

#610     Jul 12, 2019