The S&P 500 will top soon at 2925-2930

Discussion in 'Trading' started by volente_00, Apr 16, 2019.

Will the S&P 500 top at 2925-2930 ?

1. Hell yes your short term top will be correct again

2. Hell no the bull market will set new all time highs and trade above 3000

3. You're still a fool for STFT

4. Who cares Desperado trades Billion dollar FX accounts recruited from twitter

5. Baron is still 12% body fat and will kick your a$$

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. speedo

speedo

:D

#11     Apr 16, 2019
  2. Specterx

Specterx

Seems like a low odds call - bears just had their shot and ended up drawn and quartered, we've seen total Fed capitulation with no clear bear catalyst in sight, we're very close to ATH which should lead to a follow-through move if broken, and there's all kinds of support below us but well above your <2700 target.

I can see reasons to be long now and reasons to have recently exited longs and awaiting a pullback, can't see any reason to be short...

#12     Apr 16, 2019
    murray t turtle, bone and volpri like this.
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Yes, I guess he could.

#13     Apr 16, 2019
  4. S2007S

S2007S

Too many are pushing for 3000 which I believe will happen right around earnings season. It has to. However keeping it up above 3000+ is going to take a many trillions of dollars of stock buy backs which I'm sure they are ready to push and create more air under this market!!

#14     Apr 16, 2019
  5. bone

bone

2940 is the world's cheapest short term call option. They will run those resting and day MIT and limit stop-buy orders first. Just my own guess - but that's the logical path of pain.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    #15     Apr 16, 2019
  6. destriero

destriero

Fukn lol!

#16     Apr 16, 2019
    NQurious likes this.
  7. destriero

destriero

What a garbage comment. Spooz drop 100 and it's a pullback. #arbitrage

#17     Apr 16, 2019
  8. pipeguy

pipeguy

The foothold which underpinned its growth for 10 years returned, don't see a single reason for it to give up plans for extending the rally.

#18     Apr 16, 2019
  9. smallfil

smallfil

Why do I feel you guys have very large short positions and you are hoping for a huge selloff? Reminds me of the Dot Com bubble. There was this stock EMLX where I had 100 shares and sitting on huge profits. A guy managed to fake a press release and sent the stock tanking at the market open. Of course, most offices does not open till 8am or 9am. SEC contacts EMLX and the CEO and disavowed the bogus press release. EMLX starts trading again and it rockets up, wiping the shorts in the process. Those who panicked and sold lost their shirts. I held and did not panic. It turns out one guy was hemorraging and losing around $400,000 on his account and thought this was a good scam to recoup his losses. Well, he only got huge fines, jail time too on top of his huge losses for his troubles!

#19     Apr 16, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  10. volente_00

volente_00

Looking like a good day for a top

#20     Apr 17, 2019