The S&P 500 will top next at

Discussion in 'Trading' started by volente_00, Jul 25, 2017.

Where do you think S&P will top at next?

1. 2480

24.0%
  2. 2500

20.0%
  3. 2525

8.0%
  4. Higher than 2525

48.0%
  1. Overnight

Overnight

The S&P will not truly top unless there is global thermonuclear war. And if that happens, money will become worthless.

*mic drop*

Seriously, there is no "top" without a timeframe to pop your top.

#31     Jul 26, 2017
  2. bone

bone

1. You draw or recycle trend lines like old people fuck. Poorly. Not proper. Use the body of the candle.

2. You like to bend the context of descriptions to fit your volente-sexSLAVE like! like! Like! Love fest narrative. I suggest that Weekly data and a PROPER trend line would add better color - you accuse me of being an investor and not a trader - BUT WHAT praytell is calling a top to the S&P 500 in now three consecutive (and counting) threads? Hint - by your own standard it would in fact fit your description of "investing".

3. You've declared victory for your master in each thread. Market disagrees according to the OP's proclaimed targets. Remember, your Master's threads are bold proclamations of a TOP in the S&P 500 - very macro and investment grade wording by any Objective narrative standard.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    #32     Jul 26, 2017
  3. Gotcha

Gotcha

Is that so? You mean there is an authority that says how a trendline should be drawn? The fact of the matter is that trendlines aren't all that magical anyway, no matter how you draw them. Price is just as likely to go through the trendline as bounce off of it. It is then just as likely to poke and suck in the breakout traders as it is to reverse back the other way, like a fake breakout. And then just when it looks like the trend is under way, its just as likely to give up steam as continue. If you actually put your "esteemed" reputation on the line and actually tried making some forward calls, we would see that even you, with your supposed expert ability to draw trendlines couldn't get it right more than half the time.

Actually, getting in early with a stop and target is exactly what trading is. Has he been right every time? Certainly not. The shorts at 2400 were good, and now he has been stopped out a few times. But I haven't seen you call for any longs. In fact, many guys who were calling longs were getting stopped out today. And then I'm still waiting to hear from other guys who were so sure about NQ longs, but they disappeared after the June 9 meltdown then it dropped a few hundred points.

You being bullish isn't even calling for a long trade. Once again, its easy for you to sound right after volente shows a few failed shorts, but nowhere did you state that it was a good time to go long.

I much rather listen to a trader calling out 10 trades that fail in a row than someone charging $7,500 to teach how to trade while showing the only ability they seem to have is to call out how a trade was bad because of how it turned out in hindsight.

Feel free to put up a chart with your expertly drawn trendlines and then inform us of your trade when price reaches that trendline.

#33     Jul 26, 2017
    Overnight likes this.
  4. volente_00

volente_00

Why do I prefer to short ?

Because fear is stronger than greed

6 days of gains gone in 1 hour

#34     Jul 27, 2017
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

9 points???

#35     Jul 27, 2017
  6. noddyboy

noddyboy

But you are NOT short. I told you to short and hold.

#36     Jul 27, 2017
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Folks, I'm a Vawl fan, but recently I haven't seen the type of real time trade calling that I would need to establish veracity.

#37     Jul 27, 2017
  8. FALSE

#38     Jul 27, 2017
  9. Or because you paper trade and have no money. I knew you were going to try to say you called a top lol!.. Yes people take profits. The market doesnt go straight up genius. I cashed out first thing this am. You are a special type of idiot. High was 2480, so if you were short when you said you were, you would of been stopped out long ago paper boy.....

#39     Jul 27, 2017
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Please direct us to the posting(s) where you describe your actions of the morning in real time. Thank you in advance.

#40     Jul 27, 2017