The Ron Paul Chronicles

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Your concerns are logical. No one know anything 100%. If they did they would be traders and not politicians. But we should follow the law and the law is clear.

#21     Jan 3, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Ron Paul 3rd in Iowa. Not that it matters. Santorum leads Romney buy less than 100 votes with 93% counted.

#22     Jan 3, 2012
  3. 2 liberals. Vying for the Republican Iowa Caucus. Amazing!
    Conservative 3rd.
    I think it's clear what is going on in this country.

#23     Jan 3, 2012
  4. What specifically within the context of what we were talking about did you have in mind?

#24     Jan 4, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Who would you vote for in a general election between Paul and Obama?

#25     Jan 4, 2012
  6. rew

rew

Let's fact check that devastating "anti-Paul" video.

Is the Council on Foreign Relations very powerful and influential? Yup. Pretty much anybody who's anybody in Washington, D.C. is in it, as are numerous corporate leaders and academics:

http://www.cfr.org/about/membership/roster.html

Every other country on Earth that had slavery ended it without a civil war. So Ron Paul is right, there were better ways to end slavery than to fight a civil war that resulted in 600,000 American deaths.

Did Israel encourage the creation of Hamas? Israeli official Avner Cohen says so:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123275572295011847.html

We did indeed bomb Iraq for years before 9/11 (throughout the Clinton administration) and the sanctions did result in thousands of Iraqi deaths. Bin Laden did list that as one of the reasons for his attack on our country.

We attacked Iraq, which had no nuclear weapons. We are threatening to attack Iran, which at present has no nuclear weapons. On the other hand, we treat North Korea with much more circumspection, and don't attack them, despite their being ruled by a cruel dictator who starves his own people. North Korea has some crude nukes.

So, yes, Iran might well conclude that they'd get more respect from the U.S. if they had a few nukes of their own.

Ron Paul 100. Jon Huntsman 0.

#26     Jan 4, 2012
  7. Actually I put it up because I'm a Twilight Zone fan and thought it might start some interesting conversations. :p

But let me correct your bottom line:

Ron Paul: 0 chance of becoming president, Jon Huntsman: 0 chance.

#27     Jan 4, 2012
  8. The Constitution states clearly and eloquently how we should deal with situations like Iran. Everyone needs to pick it up and read it.

#28     Jan 4, 2012
  9. Paul

#29     Jan 4, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

To me this defies understanding, unless it's not sincere and is actually an attempt to shed the Obama-no-matter-what label some around hear think you wear.

#30     Jan 4, 2012