The Romney in the debates where was he all these months?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by noob_trad3r, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Maybe he would have had a better chance if This version of Romney was the Romney from day one, and in the convention.

It seems that This version Romney has a chance of winning.

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Where was he? Buried by the media.

3. Ricter

Ricter

His previous principles and practices weren't selling so he adopted new ones.

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Of course they weren't selling. They were being misreported by the main stream media.

5. wjk

wjk

What will the MSM do next? Will they turn on him or strengthen their resolve? I always felt the media made him too big to fail, so to speak. I wonder how long before some outlet calls Romney a racist.

Here is a media article of interest. Perhaps a clue how to buy the media, though not sure it worked in this case.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/09/26/3022322/obama-appoints-wife-of-univision.html

"President Barack Obama appointed Cheryl Saban, wife of the owner of Univision, as U.S. representative to the United Nations, according to reports from various news blogs...
    the appointment of Cheryl Saban to the diplomatic post was made last Wednesday, the day before Obama appeared at a forum at the University of Miami hosted by Univision."

6. This a reach from a paranoid right wing nutbird.

Mittens said NOTHING racist. Actually, this why I said back this summer I would not be pissed if Mittens won. Obamas problem now is that Mittens has realized that he can win being himself.

This will be an issue going forward.

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That's chicago style politics right there.

Let them call Romney a racist. That label loses more and more impact every time it is incorrectly uttered. Regardless of who wins this election, the MSM has - at best - about 3 or so more years of relevancy before they fade away completely.

8. No, they are not that dumb.

Mitt played the trump. Ha Ha. I am Mittens the Massachusetts Moderate.

The reason why my dems friends are horrified is that this Mittens will capture everyone except the hard left. Now. The Questions is that can TeamObama tie Mittens to the GOP primaries??

9. wjk

wjk

No, he didn't. Neither did the myriad of Tea Partiers that were accused of RACISM by the media. Why would this be any different?