The Road We've Traveled

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 8, 2012.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Exactly. Why would anyone think I meant assassination? Seems a bit of stretch?

#11     Mar 8, 2012
  2. yeah, a 'stretch' to say A bullet between the eyes. Or one in the back of the head?

come on man, you do read what you write, right?

Just quoting you my friend.

c

#12     Mar 8, 2012
  3. See above, the quote is his, not mine nor made up.

The anti-Obama folks are so afraid of the Obama caricature that they don't even think we can survive under his leadership. Ok, fine, discuss his plans, whatever, but the President is still the President. I hated Bush's wars, but never hated the guy or disrespected the office. Nice to have opinions, but as in most things, too far is too far.

c

#13     Mar 8, 2012
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. I'll give you that.

I know what I wrote and I know what I meant. Captainobvious understood it perfectly. You, on the otherhand, are paranoid. Relax.

#14     Mar 8, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

A B O 2012!!!!

#15     Mar 8, 2012
  6. achilles28

achilles28

This has got to be a joke. You are totally paranoid.

#16     Mar 8, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Correct, I saw it right off.

#17     Mar 8, 2012
  8. achilles28

achilles28

.....Obvious right? What is up with CG? Is it me, or are some people especially sensitive when it comes to Dearleader?

#18     Mar 8, 2012
  9. I don't think so. I've seen achilles28 posts for many a year and while he, like most of us, go over the top on occasion, I really doubt the post in question was actually referring to the assassination of the president. BTW, I enjoy reading your mostly level headed opinions.

#19     Mar 8, 2012
  10. achilles28

achilles28

Is this more Liberal drama bullshit??? LOL seriously....

#20     Mar 8, 2012