The Righties and their "Ignore Feature"...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Fair enough. I am mistaken. Let the records show, Ricter has not put anyone on ignore. :)

#51     Feb 7, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

No, what you have is a slanted, me-too sound bite. The kind that makes you one of the pack and prevents you from actually thinking. And so, you will vote against your own interest and that of your country for a principle that actually excludes you and is driven by ideology rather than pragmatism. Other than that, it's great.

#52     Feb 7, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL It IS obvious to me, that more revenue won't close our budget deficit.
    If I thought it would I wouldn't be opposed to higher taxes.
    More revenue would simply be squandered like the revenue the feds already receive is being largely squandered. We need spending cuts, deep and across the board. We need MUCH smaller and more efficient government. Higher taxes provide neither.

Correct if I'm wrong, our last period of a balanced budget was under a Republican congress with Newt as speaker of the house?

Obama has proved beyond any doubt he has NO intention to balance the budget.
    Are you cheer leading for Newt?

#53     Feb 7, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Spoken like a true liberal lackey. But then my best interests and my country's best interest are...well...MY concern. Right?

#54     Feb 7, 2012
  5. I thought I'd chime in and agree with my conservative friends on this one.

#55     Feb 7, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Well, no, apparently they DON'T concern you. You choose to be flip instead. But you're not nearly as smart as you are flip. Choosing to be arrogant and intentionally uninformed is quite the combo. Good luck with that.

#56     Feb 7, 2012
  7. Right back to 'normal' I guess. Something possibly negative about the right, so the right thinks is the stupidest thread ever.

Let me think, a possibly negative thing about the left, and the left thinks it the stupidest thing ever.

When we all know, 'our side' is the correct side, right? Or do I mean left?

Yes, our side good, their side bad. Another eureka moment.

c

#57     Feb 7, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Apparent" how? It's MY taxes YOU want raised, NOT your own.
    It OUR debt and deficit we're discussing, NOT yours.
    Just because I don't subscribe to your leftist agenda of wealth redistribution doesn't mean it doesn't concern me Gabby.

#58     Feb 7, 2012
  9. You idiot, the "rich" don't make or have enough to confiscate to even put a bandage on our spending binge. Why don't you stick to your own business in Canada instead of making an unwelcome ass of yourself here?

#59     Feb 7, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Yes, I suppose being an unwelcome ass is your job, and you should have first dibs as a citizen.

Meanwhile, you want the economy and the country's finances to recover with one hand tied behind its back. Yeah, there's a clue.

#60     Feb 7, 2012