The Righties and their "Ignore Feature"...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

You couldn't come to a valid conclusion even if you had a GPS device for valid conclusions. You have repeatedly proven over time that your economics "education" is limited to slant piece sound bites. Ignore is what you do best.

#41     Feb 7, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Up there in your native Canada or here in the US?

Given your obsession with US politics I assume you know that more that 40% of US wage earners pay little or no income tax.

So...according to you...none of us should have to pay. I have to say, I like it.

#42     Feb 7, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

brASS on full tilt. LOL

#43     Feb 7, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

You are so obtuse. You don't even realize that what Buffett proposes would be much better for YOU, not to mention your whole country.

#44     Feb 7, 2012
  5. Damn, you beat me to it. Tinfoil has put many, many people on ignore. That guy/gal really goes off the rails quite frequently. More often that not, you'll read a reply by him and think the guy was snorting blow while typing it...I mean total stream of conscious writing with absolutely no relavance whatsoever...

Ak47 = paid Obama shill.
    Ricter = middle aged idealist.
    Free Thinker = atheist truck driver with early onset dementia.

#45     Feb 7, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

I don't have anyone on ignore.

#46     Feb 7, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

How so? You see we don't have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem.

#47     Feb 7, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't forget kunt2k, he uses ignore.

#48     Feb 7, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

I cant say i have ever heard Ricter say he used it, but i know for a fact RCG trader used it, then earlier in this thread in another one of his flip flops he says:

#49     Feb 7, 2012
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

I recall you putting someone on ignore a few weeks back. Maybe you took them off. Maybe trader666? Not sure. You got into a violent exchange with someone.

#50     Feb 7, 2012