The right & the left

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 30, 2012.

1. stu

stu

My apologies. I didn't realize you were still at phonetics stage and struggling too by the looks of it. So it's more to do with you can't than I can. Explains a lot.

#21     Jul 31, 2012
  2. stu

stu

It would seem FT, that the nation survives despite religion not because of it.

#22     Jul 31, 2012
  3. whatever

#23     Jul 31, 2012
  4. Whether you believe in the bible or not, you have to admit that the world did not progress beyond simple stone tools until religion came into the picture. Any nation that became powerful had religion at its backbone.

#24     Jul 31, 2012
  5. yes like the islamic nations. if you had taken history in bible school you might know that the roman empire was powerful until it adopted christianity. then it failed.

#25     Jul 31, 2012
  6. The Roman Empire failed because they went against sound money. They were putting less and less silver in their coins year after year. And do not forget, the islamic nations were very powerful in the middle ages. They conquered many countries. But of course they eventually fell to the Christian Nations.

But hey...lets examine how strong Islam is against a rich atheist nation. Assuming it was just these 2 countries and they had NO outside help...who would win in a war...Pakistan or Norway? I would put my money on Pakistan.

Even though Norway has around the same GDP as pakistan, Norway has 22,000 in their army. Pakistan has 550,000 plus another 500,000 in reserves, plus Pakistan has nukes.

#26     Jul 31, 2012
  7. Wow... I always thought you were kinda ignorant but this post takes the cake.

Pakistan vs. Norway (and throw in Nuclear capability)? Are you really using this example to further some kind of pro-religious argument?

FYI, I'm quoting it so you don't edit it out later.

You are in dire need of education, analytical thinking ability and perspective.

I hate to say this, but, the more I read from the religious ET nut-jobs the more I realize the right wing is dying a slow miserable death because of these nut-jobs. Please stop posting garbage like this. You, and the crap you are spewing is why Obama will win again :(. Please allow Romney a chance by shutting up for a while.

#27     Jul 31, 2012
  8. Whatever you say "Reverend Feltcher".

#28     Jul 31, 2012