The Right of Return

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 2cents, Jun 13, 2007.

1. "The Protocols?"

No idea what you are talking about. Sounds like a Fox TV reality show...

#51     Jun 16, 2007
  2. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is an antisemitic pamphlet that purports to describe a Jewish plot to achieve world domination.

The Protocols are widely considered to be the beginning of contemporary conspiracy theory literature,[3] and take the form of an instruction manual to a new member of the "elders," describing how they will run the world through control of the media and finance, and replace the traditional social order with one based on mass manipulation.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

#52     Jun 16, 2007
  3. Okay, if you say so. I don't pay attention to anti-Semitic pamphlets.

#53     Jun 16, 2007
  4. fhl

fhl

God's plan since Abraham is that the jews would have the land in question. It is not up to christians to decide whether they "deserve" it or not.

The idea that we should decide whether they "deserve" it, sounds like something right out of the jimmy carter playbook that is complete nonsense, especially when it would require that we also look at whether the other side "deserves" the land. On what basis have the arabs shown to deserve it? Just what have they done that should be rewarded?

Frankly, I couldn't care less whether you could come up with a hundred bogus reasons why you think they should be rewarded. God's word is clear that he has given the land to the jews, and that those that divide the land are in trouble.

joel 3 v2 (amplified)I will gather all nations and will bring them down into the Valley of Jehoshaphat, and there will I deal with and execute judgment upon them for [their treatment of] My people and of My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations and [because] they have divided My land.

#54     Jun 16, 2007
  5. Well, you spew exactly the same nonsense about "the disproportionate power" of the JOOOOZ.

"New antisemitism is the concept of a new 21st-century form of antisemitism emanating simultaneously from the left, the far right, and radical Islam, and tending to manifest itself as opposition to Zionism and the State of Israel."

"...Mysteriously powerful, their hidden hand controls the banks and the media. They will even drag governments into war if this suits their purposes. Such is the figure of 'the Jew,' transmitted from generation to generation."

David Duke: "that part of my country is occupied by Zionists... [They] occupy most of the American media and now control much of the American government "
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_antisemitism
    David Duke, huh? Nice company you keep Z10.

#55     Jun 16, 2007
  6. Nonsense.

The fact that we have 5 catholic justices on the bench of Supreme Court demonstrates disproportionate power and is not genuinely representative of the demographics of the republic. That is simply a fact, not anti-Catholicism. 5 our of 9 Americans are not Catholic, so the number is not representative.

Do the math...

The fact is clear that we do have a disproportionate number of people of Jewish ethnicity in positions of power in this country, and their allegiance may be to Israel before America.

Did I say they didn't deserve those positions?

No, not necessarily, as long as they have been honest and forthright as to their real agendas in the process of gaining that power, and the agendas in the process of using that power.

What I am saying is that the American people ain't too bright on the whole (obviously, they voted in Bush twice) and have been duped because of the agendas of people to support Israel at any cost to America, and will do anything to advance that agenda, even if doing so is not genuinely in the best interest of America. They could just as easily be fundamentalist Christians who have some notion that the state of Israel has something to do with their own Christian prophecy.

This is not anti-Semitism no matter how much you want to use that tired old non truth. That is your typical knee jerk response to anyone who is critical of Israel policy, and like the boy who cried wolf, the claim of anti-Semitism when it is not anti-Semitism only weakens the claims you make.

When allegiance of any person in power is to their "own" people, their "own" God, or their "own homeland" they are not representative of America first or American's first.

#56     Jun 16, 2007
  7. jem

jem

Just because it seems anti -semitic does not mean its false. for the sake of society lets stop denying observed reality because we are worried someone else will distort it.

dddooo - At one point you point to the superiority of the jewish intellect. Which is about as non-pc as you can get. (although I agree Jews do seem to have a disproportionate amount of high academic achievers and in my mind it probably is as RM said because Jews have an unusually high amount of people with high IQs. - I am not speaking to the median here. I have no idea about that)

Yet dddooo you disparage the people who say they are smart enough to gain control of important institutions. If Jews are as smart as you say they are - wouldn't they would be smart enough to become owners or controllers of important institutions. Especially in light of the fact that at times they hgave been persecuted when others controlled the disemination (sp) of information. Heck if I were jewish that would be the first thing I would wish to control.

You cant have it both ways dddooo.

For me its simple - the census says that jewish families are older and smaller. Therefore - they have more wealth concentrated in older wiser hands.

They also do seem to have some exceptionally bright people. As all minorities do, they like to help each other out. hence there is a surprising amount of the "tribe" in control of Hollywood and the media. (the hollywood thing could also be a remnant of the fact that because jews were discriminated against they went into entertainment and they were smart enough to control it.)

Why everyone has to deny things easily observed is beyond me.

Denying truth and observations for the sake of P.C. empowers the spinners and people who wish to gain control with the "big lie".

#57     Jun 16, 2007
  8. Jesus H. Christ, accusing the jews of dual loyalty is yet another all too typical antisemitic cliche. Please keep posting Z10, you're obviously on a roll this morning and I will bookmark this thread for future references. Do you seriously expect to keep spewing every antisemitic slander in the book and get away with claiming that you're not antisemitic?

And as I said before there is a disproportionate number of jews among Americans with higher education, PhDs, University Professors, Nobel Prize laureates, successful businessmen, entrepreneurs, innovators etc. So why is it so surprising that there is a disproportionate number of jewish politicians (and as Pabst rightly points out overwhelmingly liberal ones)?

Of course accusing the jews of dual loyalty and bashing them for outperforming other religious and ethnic groups in a country that celebrates success is not antisemitism, at least according to you and David Duke, right?

#58     Jun 16, 2007
  9. ET should ban all you wierdos.

#59     Jun 16, 2007
  10. It's not just about being smart, jews tend to be more hard-working, dedicated, diligent, open-minded and have better work ethics. These qualities are not unique to the Jews btw and are shared by the Japanese, Chinese and some other cultures. No jewish superiority here, just different culture, upbringing and traditions.

More to the point, the jews do have representation disproportionate to the jewish population and no one disputes that. But Z10 and you are using this fact to accuse the jews of some kind of malicious intent and dual loyalty and this is the part that I resent. Moreover even if the number of jews in the US government is disproportionately high, they are still a significant minority in both the Senate and the Congress. Claiming that they have taken over those institutions, dictate american policies and dupe the public just because they constitute 10-20% (vs 2%) of those institutions is simply absurd as it does not explain why the remaining 80-90% would oblige.

Let alone the fact that there are virtually no jewish republicans and yet the republican party is a more staunch supporter of Israel than the Dems. How does Z10s jewish conspiracy explain this fact?

#60     Jun 16, 2007