The Right Attitude for Success

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by maximumpossiblesuffering, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Looks like I’ll need to change my ET handle. And treat other people like they are the most important people in the world. God, I’m going to miss my machete!

Edit: And get rid of negative comments or negative jokes!

murray t turtle and SimpleMeLike like this.
  2. maximumpossiblesuffering,

Keep Ambitioin

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  3. Nobert

Nobert

1:10

4. RRY16

RRY16

Atleast you still have the balls of a church mouse to help you in your trading.

5. Wale apparently has a net worth of $4 million.

SimpleMeLike likes this.
  6. Keep working and at a time equal t (time(t)) you, will have $4 million as well.

Believe it, Plan it, Review It, Execute It.

7. Just be realistic and confident about what you plan. People will criticize your strategies at every point. Yes, make changes if the suggestions are real. But do not give in easily to what people say.

tradenet and murray t turtle like this.
  8. tradenet

tradenet

I think the right attitude would be to learn from your mistakes always and never give up. Also, never let others de motivate you or your trading style. Trust yourself and have faith in your trading strategies. Have a positive mindset and always learn from your decisions. And remember hard work is the key for success in trading.

9. %%
    Great=attitude helps with altitude. BUT as far as buying a new car/shiny car/new truck, i would not do that again, most likely.LOL The HUUUUUGE bid ask spread is only a small part of the new car loss.......................................................................................................

tradenet likes this.
  10. Behavior is an integral part of trading. Your mindset reflects the attitude of trading.

#10     Sep 12, 2019