The rich pay no taxes, enough is enough

Discussion in 'Politics' started by failed_trad3r, Nov 23, 2011.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

Evidence? Outside of insider-trading politicians and a few mega-rich within the military-industrial complex, I seriously doubt the "rich" are any more pro-war than anyone else.

#11     Nov 23, 2011
  2. I would be very interested in seeing details on these people that don't pay income tax. I'll bet they pay a hell of a lot of taxes overall.

GE for example doesn't pay income tax itself. SO WHAT? They pay a dividend, and that gets taxed at the stockholder level. They employ a lot of people, all of whom pay income tax. They own factories and pay property taxes on them.

If you taxed GE a billion dollars, that would be a billion less that they could pay in salaries (layoffs, reduced hours, lower wages), or a lower dividend (less capital gains taxes), etc..

#12     Nov 23, 2011
  3. 1500? lmao! there are 45,000,000 non-millionares who pay no income tax.

1500 vs 45,000,000. which group has more freeloaders?

#13     Nov 23, 2011
  4. Isn't it amazing how the media just ignores the Corzine/Obama relationship? Here is a guy who robbed millions of dollars from investors and gave it to the Obama campaign and the MSM doesn't even care! The GOP should run these kinds of pics of Corzine and Obama together over and over.

http://myinvestorsplace.com/2011/11/21/obama-and-corzine-smiling-together/

JJacksET4

#14     Nov 24, 2011
  5. I don't think Obama told him to rob people of their money.

#15     Nov 24, 2011
  6. Take off the ideological blinkers. Corzine is connected with everybody that matters, Dem Repub or Martian.

There is no meaningful difference between Democrats and Republicans. As long as Americans keep letting themselves get suckered into this juvenile Spy vs Spy style of politics, nothing is going to change.

#16     Nov 24, 2011
  7. MKTrader

MKTrader

Maybe not, but given Obama's relentless class warfare rhetoric, it's not surprising that his administration is silent about the whole thing. This is the same president who tells police they acted "stupidly," though he's as ignorant about law enforcement as he is about futures trading.

#17     Nov 24, 2011
  8. Funny the group who invented class warfare rhetoric is not democrat.

"They" also conveniently forget only "they" are successful in their class warfare.

The ones who are losing to class warfare get blamed for class warfare, like the jews getting blamed for being nazi's. You can't make this stuff up! :p

[​IMG]

#18     Nov 24, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe they'll shoot your dumb ass, I shoot back.

#19     Nov 24, 2011
  10. +1

The Stupid Committee failed to reach an agreement. I have the answer for that.

Rather than have draconian cuts across military and other spending...
    Make failure to reach an accord AUTOMATIC CUTS TO ALL CONGRESSIONAL/SENATORIAL SALARIES AND BENEFITS TO $1.00/YR FOR THE REST OF THEIR TERM AND MAKE IMMEDIATELY CRIMINAL ALL AND ANY CONGRESSIONAL INSIDER TRADING.

The reason they will never do anything useful is because THEY HAVE NO DOG IN THE FIGHT! They personally lose nothing. They are really good at giving away what isn't their own. Let them have to give away something from their own pockets and you'll see how fast the f-ktards come to a consensus.

#20     Nov 24, 2011