The Rich pay more then their fair share in taxes.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stoic, Apr 11, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Work??!! They don't work. They get government checks, steal and sell drugs and whores.

But just try taking their TV's and cable away.

#31     Apr 11, 2012

2. The top 1% of American male earners get the most of the best pussy out there. Maybe the 99% will call for a hot pussy consumption tax.

#32     Apr 11, 2012
  3. lol good point

#33     Apr 11, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Great post, Eight!
    These immoral, evil thugs in the Senate and House Of Representatives should not know how much money you have and/or make.

Our tax system in the USA, though, is the engine that drives much of the corruption in Washington, D.C.

#34     Apr 11, 2012
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Should be like this:

Everyone pays a consumption tax.
    There should be no such thing as filing your income tax return every year.
    This rotten, evil government should not know how much money you have and/or make.

But, everybody should pay something.

Freedom ain't free, Free.

#35     Apr 11, 2012
  6. Mitt Romney pays the same rate as someone making 15k a year.

Yeah, that's fair.

#36     Apr 11, 2012
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Yeah, that's fair.

#37     Apr 11, 2012
  8. I heard that in Somalia there are no taxes at all. Perhaps some of these folks should go there and make all the money they want, without the bother of taxes.

#38     Apr 11, 2012
  9. That indeed would be the optimal and fairest way of taxation.

When I say fair I mean you get to decide how much tax you pay by controlling your consumption.

However 2 flaws kill this 1) it would limit political power of the politicians and their crony's.
    2) It would hurt current and near retirees .(Since they have already paid the bulk of their lifetime taxes on earned income) IOW they essentially will get double taxed. I'm not sure how to prevent this problem.

#39     Apr 11, 2012
  10. I think you are full of $hit about that .

taxes come in many forms.

#40     Apr 11, 2012