The revolution begins

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Mar 18, 2013.

1. They're criminals. As a fellow gun owner sorry for your loss

#71     Mar 19, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Huh?

1) I was making fun of political correctness and illegal/criminal immigrants
    2) If you read back a little further, much slower this time, I still have my weapons.

#72     Mar 19, 2013
  3. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, ok Lucrum. You are so afraid of the government spy on you, but you write on the internet this post above.
    If you are really so afraid of this bad oppressive government you think is the USA, you are not will write this post on the world wide web. Never.

#73     Mar 20, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is there anyone here who speaks gibberish and nonsense that could translate this tripe into English for me? Thanks.

#74     Mar 21, 2013
  5. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm ok Lucrum, pretend you do not understand. Play your dog whistle to pretend my English is so bad you can understand my post to you.

Pretend your country is so bad and oppressive to you.
    But you can post on the internet your secret guns?
    Hmm? Really you are not aware of your very priviledge and (LUCK) to be here in the USA.

#75     Mar 21, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

My country IS becoming increasingly oppressive and my guns are not "secret".

Does that make you vagina itch?

#76     Mar 21, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

I've heard gibberish from my mother-in-law before so I'll give it a try.
    "Lucrum. You are an Internet spy. The government is looking for you. You should be afraid that I may come to the USA. I suggest you never put your address on the world wide web or I will find you."

That's as close as I could get to what she said.

#77     Mar 21, 2013
  8. That's kinda the whole point dipshit, we prefer it STAY that way vs the tried and true errors of nearly every other fricken nation on earth.

#78     Mar 21, 2013