The return of the hard hitting, fight-the-power Obama Press Corps

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I don't believe I've ever said that Tucker was a "lying fear mongering grifter". But then, I'm not asking you for such specific requests. Any criticism for MSNBC, CNN, or NYT will do.

Go.

#51     Jan 21, 2021
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

so rules for thee not for me? I'm not doing your legwork, use the search function.

#52     Jan 21, 2021
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

so you can't show any? I'm not surprised. If you've ever criticized those outlets, it was a one off. I'm betting there isn't even an example. But you're claiming you can, without showing any.

Oops.

#53     Jan 21, 2021
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

I found at least five posts then thought to myself, "wait a minute, I don't really give a flying fuck what this guy thinks"

#54     Jan 21, 2021
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Sure ya did.

#55     Jan 21, 2021
  6. UsualName

UsualName

Biden’s first full day in office and the media is “attacking” him for not setting a enough goal for vaccinations in the first hundred days.

Let’s see how the Biden Administration handles this topic. Will they call the media the enemy of the people and blame it on governors, will they hold their course and take the “incoming” or will they respond to fair and legitimate criticism and rethink their goals and look for ways to increase vaccinations in the first hundred days?

I have a feeling they will be responsive to criticism and seek ways to increase the goal. Or at least that’s what I would do.

But I think this issue, early in the administration serves as a good test case of “media bias” and if it’s actually bias or how Administrations respond to criticism.

#56     Jan 21, 2021
  7. I lov the press secretary calling the FOX correspondent Steve when his name was Pete haha

#57     Jan 21, 2021
  8. userque

userque

Yet, he was re-elected ... unlike Trump.

By the way, in your opinion, how did Trump do on race-relations?

#58     Jan 25, 2021
  9. FOX is ecstatic because their ratings soared when they were the opposition media outlet. After 2 years of Trump, they started realizing they backed a fucktard and their were defections and OAN and Newsmaxx gained ground a bit.

Now with trump out and whining, FOX can go back to Hannity and Tucker calling out Biden daily and increase their ratings even more. They will try so hard to attack Biden it will become unwatchable.

CNN and MSNBC will become even more boring than they were sucking Biden's schwanz daily and comparing Biden to trump and become even more unwatchable.

News talk shows (these are not media outlets) will have 4 more years of work!

Rest of us (some of us... maybe only me) will happily ignore the news and laugh at all of those that idol worship and get disappointed.

When shits get like this I look at my fat bank statements and remember no fucking politician had anything to do with my stash so fuck em and those that bow down to them.

stop watching CNN and FOX and claiming opinion as fact. stop complaining about the coverage a network gives and grow some balls. newspapers have been bias since the American Revolution.

#59     Jan 25, 2021
  10. UsualName

UsualName

Just saw the liberal media “attack” Biden’s press secretary again about vaccines, this time for not knowing how vaccine supply there is.

Curiously the press secretary did not blame the manufacturers or governors or blame the media, she acknowledged the problem and committed the White House will respond to this and take steps to get those numbers public.

Crazy communication strategy. Acknowledge the problem and commit to resolving it. Wow.

#60     Jan 25, 2021
    kingjelly and userque like this.