The return of the hard hitting, fight-the-power Obama Press Corps

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Jan 20, 2021.

1. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

Another problem is news networks have commingled with super partisan opinion talk shows, they drive ratings and anchor the viewers to the network.

Now the lines are blurred since they feature the opinion people in the "news" segments
    to promote the shows.

Its a clusterfuck.

#41     Jan 21, 2021
    Ricter likes this.
  2. He completely blew the advance in race relations that gave him the presidency to begin with. When the mob hit the streets, he sided with the mob. Done, it was all downhill after that. Add in he and his administration providing cover to Clinton and his entire second term was a bust. Enter Donald Trump as a result, a creation of the left.

#42     Jan 21, 2021
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

We've railed about fox incendiary commentary for years being passed off as news and cons cried freedom of speech to the courts, so now the chickens have come home to roost.

#43     Jan 21, 2021
  4. UsualName

UsualName

We can objectively measure the management of our government through metrics to evaluate agency performances. Everything from educational attainment to life expectancy to unemployment to spending and deficits is measurable and right to measure because they are government endeavors and outputs. For example I can objectively say a 500% increase in deficit is worse than a 75% reduction in deficit.

#44     Jan 21, 2021
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You can do exactly that, but you have to be careful. For example, saying someone's x% of increase in the deficit is worse than another's when only one of those Presidents had a worldwide Pandemic doesn't really provide an apples to apples comparison.

#45     Jan 21, 2021
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You've railed. Some of us are wise enough to see that it isn't just Fox, but the main stream media as a whole. Fox is only one side of the same coin.

You think MSNBC, CNN, the NYT, etc...are all beacons of truth. I find this very funny!

#46     Jan 21, 2021
    CaptainObvious likes this.
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

Wrong

#47     Jan 21, 2021
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Absolutely agree. The opinions are right on the "front page" where only the reporting should be, imo.

#48     Jan 21, 2021
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you regularly criticized MSNBC, CNN and the NYT. Can you point me to some of those posts?

#49     Jan 21, 2021
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

I could, will you point me to the posts of you calling Tucker a lying fear mongering grifter in return?

#50     Jan 21, 2021