The return of the hard hitting, fight-the-power Obama Press Corps

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Exactly. The press is expected by some to be uneducated.

#11     Jan 20, 2021
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Of course none of this actually matters to a libertarian, because libertarians are different from conservatives.

#12     Jan 20, 2021
    Bugenhagen likes this.

3. I think I just saw an article saying that the sidelights on the National Mall felt like having Joe Biden sniff your hair.

I could be wrong.

#13     Jan 20, 2021
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So Melania Trump did absolutely nothing good over the 4 years of her time in the White House? No good causes, nothing?

I appreciate you providing Exhibit A of my case.

#14     Jan 20, 2021
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The media telling us now that Biden is the second coming of Jesus Christ. Of course, Trump was the anti-christ, we all know that already.

upload_2021-1-20_16-11-12.png

LOL

#15     Jan 20, 2021
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I sent an email to the Ministry of Truth asking when I am going to get my poster to put up in the office. It should have been here by now.

Our office needs to start its day by telling happy stories and admiration poems about our new leader.

upload_2021-1-20_16-14-44.png

#16     Jan 20, 2021
    fan27 and Snarkhund like this.
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Don't forget, Trump was "the only one who can fix it". That's pretty close to The One.

#17     Jan 20, 2021
  8. kingjelly

kingjelly

There were plenty of nice things written about Barbara and Laura Bush even though they were conservative. It's not the outsider BS either, when you have bad people in the office, you get covered like bad people, it's really that simple.

#18     Jan 20, 2021
  9. I think the media overall liked Barbara and Laura, used to see them all the time and this was before media had so many outlets.

Melania kept to herself a lot and I don't blame her. The first time she was given center stage she stole someone else's speech lines at the convention.

Then she came up with some bullshit Be Best campaign while her husband is calling people names.

At some point the proper handlers realized she needed to stay private and Trump also will never allow himself to be upstaged by his wife.

#19     Jan 20, 2021
  10. [​IMG]

#20     Jan 21, 2021
    Cuddles likes this.