The retaliation thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cutten, May 11, 2004.

1. Then ban me too. The psychotics and sociopaths are obviously running the asylum.

#51     May 12, 2004
  2. nitro

nitro

As much as this anonymous handle posts sadden me, and as much as I know that his hatred irks you, I ask you to consider the benefits of letting this guy continue to post.

You see, think about it for a second. He has exposed who and what he is. Knowing your enemy and how they think has value, even if the man has no taste and is a biggot. How many here do you think share this persons feelings? If there are more of them, let them come forward and also expose themselves. There is advantage in that. Remember, these people are their own worst enemies in the face of decent honorable human beings.

I know the pain that this may cause you - I feel it and cry with you. But if there is one thing that one learns from an anonymous public forum, is that any person's sense of repression is completely lost and they let it all hang out. Let us use that to our advantage then.

Believe me, for all the posturing this guy does, he would never dream of saying these things to you or anyone else to their face. He is a coward of the first degree. Leave him be for all to see his ugliness and cowardness.

Or ban him - he makes as much difference as the cockroach I just stepped on.

nitro

#52     May 13, 2004
  3. rofl what a maroon :p

#53     May 13, 2004
  4. HAHA :D DONT CHA JUST LUV IT :p

Mr Sub taken down to ground down & dirty heh

good job griner rub his nose in dirt i wanna see blood flowing :D

#54     May 13, 2004