The retaliation thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cutten, May 11, 2004.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

yes this is what i also thought, but shouldnt we be paying less at the pump if this were the case???

#41     May 12, 2004
  2. mark1

mark1 Guest

you are kidding right? :D

#42     May 12, 2004
  3. good answer.

:)

#43     May 12, 2004
  4. hey "mr subliminal"......how about i ask for your ip address and come to your house personally and fuck you up.......you make threats to me and you better be real fucking prepared to back them up........i have "friends" in vegas too you piece of kosher shit.......baron, "mr subliminal's" vapid threats have been recorded and I suggest that the forum be allowed to continue in according to the 1st Amendment afforded all of us, and that this "hater" be sponged from the board......I'm sorry history isnt a matter of factual content and discussion to all, but a set of loosely tied nonsense to justify theft and murder....there WERE NO LAMPSHADES MADE OF HUMAN SKIN.......there WAS NO SOAP MADE OF "JEWS".........the plaque at auschwitz has been revised from 4 million to one and a half million......ann frank's diary is a forgery written with a ball point pen.....you can shriek all you want, make all the movies you want, and pretend you're not taetervolk.......You owe me and the civilized world an apology.

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/temp/TerrorTimeline/1948_AuschwitzPlaque.html

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/temp/TerrorTimeline/1990_AuschwitzPlaque.html

I understand your need to justify your cult of poisecution, especially in these transparent times.........I strongly advise you against ever threatening me ever again.

grimer11

#44     May 12, 2004
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

What are you talking about? I would love to see the links that back these claims up. And please try to keep the anti-semitic tone down too while you are at it.

#45     May 12, 2004
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Well based on the tone of that website I am going to have to disagree with their facts. They didn't appear to be objective and came across as very anti-semitic. I don't know for a fact which number is right and I'm not sure that it even matters. But I am very skeptical of their claim. And what does this have to do with Mr.Subliminal?

#47     May 12, 2004
  7. i like that.....disagree with facts.....you've made my point.

grimer11

#48     May 12, 2004
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Those were not facts. Just because some website says it makes it a fact. Oh that's a good one.

#49     May 12, 2004
  9. I see grimer11 still hasn't been banned. No problem. Baron, could you please ban me, you stupid fuck?

#50     May 12, 2004