The repurcussions of nuking France

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MondoTrader, Feb 12, 2003.

1. well obviously the declaration of human rights in 1789 was not worth the paper it was written on....much like most of france today...they are worthless and insignificant and once the us back lash against them get's going they are going to have to start a marketing campaign here,,,the same way Toyota and Honda had to when there was Japanese back lash...but the was for protectionism trade policies ...this will be more severe....

#51     Feb 14, 2003
  2. Are you blind or What ?!!! The source is in the link. And the LAW ORDER FROM US GOVERNEMENT IS GIVEN !!!

#52     Feb 14, 2003
  3. There are many sources this one is recent and published on DailyNews newspaper:

Daily News 12/7/98
    http://www.baltech.org/lederman/913chase.html

Chase Banked On Nazis - Report
    Chase National Bank - the precursor of today's Chase Manhattan Bank - allegedly helped the Nazis plunder Jewish property in France during World War II, according to a published report. The New York-based bank controlled by the Rockefeller family closed Jewish accounts even before the Germans ordered them to do so and did business with the Nazis while they were sending Jews to the gas chambers, Newsweek magazine reports in this week's edition. And while the U.S. was at war with the Nazis, Chase also apparently helped German banks do business with their overseas branches, the magazine reported. Chase Manhattan is now the largest bank company in the U.S. with more than $300 billion in assets...lawyers representing Holocaust survivors...intend to name Chase Manhattan to their lawsuit and are investigating the wartime role of another big U.S. bank, J.P. Morgan, the magazine reported. While many other U.S. businesses and banks closed down their Paris operations after France fell to the Germans, Chase National remained open and even thrived. The relationship between Chase and the Nazis apparently was so cozy that Carlos Niedermann, the Chase branch chief in Paris, wrote his supervisor in Manhattan that the bank enjoyed "very special esteem" with top German officials and "a rapid expansion of deposits," according to Newsweek. Niedermann's letter was written in May 1942 - five months after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor and the U.S. also went to war with Germany.

Also according to this link Reagan said George Bush was just Rockfeller's puppet (the order law to stop Bush bank is also cited) ( - so guess for Bush junior ):

"G.W. Bush's father, George Bush, was a Rockefeller puppet according to Ronald Reagan and had numerous former Nazis involved in his presidential campaign. G.W. Bush's grandfather, Prescott Bush, managed Wall Street front companies that raised money for Hitler and shipped supplies to the Nazis. These companies were seized by the U.S. government in 1942 under the Trading With the Enemy act."

#53     Feb 14, 2003
  4. Does Bush Know?

Some feel that George W. Bush actually knows a great deal about what is going on regarding UFOs. Reasons advanced to support this belief include this include the belief that George W. has likely been given information by, or because of, his father George H W. Bush.

Bush’s father had some knowledge of the UFO situation because of his former role as Director of Central Intelligence under President Ford, his eight-years as vice-president under President Reagan, and his four-years as President.

A second reason people give for their belief that Bush is knowledgeable on UFOs is that he is a Republican president, and there is a general belief Republican presidents are told more than Democratic ones because they traditionally have had much greater support from high-ranking military officers who are more likely to have been "read in" on UFOs.

Yup...You are right harry,,,,this is all about bush and his father....and the UFO'S!!!!!......I just found this interesting tidbit the internet...so it must be true

:D

#54     Feb 14, 2003
  5. msfe

msfe

TM Direct:`well obviously the declaration of human rights in 1789 was not worth the paper it was written on....much like most of france today...they are worthless and insignificant and once the us back lash against them get's going they are going to have to start a marketing campaign here,,,the same way Toyota and Honda had to when there was Japanese back lash...but the was for protectionism trade policies ...this will be more severe....´

re: US backlash against the French

you don´t seem to be familiar with the US debt situation and her dependence on a constant inflow of foreign funds [2 billion dollars per day] as well as with the significance of the allmighty French banking giants. remember the sad end of the `Bretton Woods´system caused by the French withdrawal of gold reserves ? - probably not, i presume. i am not so sure about France having to start a marketing campaign, quite frankly.

#55     Feb 14, 2003
  6. OH NO......and if we pull out of France all together??? Please

California has a higher GDP annually then France!!!

look it up!!! And you know what? The US controls the world currency...any time greenspan wants to he can take them all down....The US could kill France if they did an embargo...and it's starting to grow....even democratic congressmen are getting behind it...you will see.

#56     Feb 14, 2003
  7. msfe

msfe

France

Exports - partners:

EU 61% (Germany 14%, UK 10%, Spain 9%, Italy 9%, Benelux 8%),

US 9% (2000)

Imports - partners:

EU 63% (Germany 17%, Benelux 10%, Italy 9%, UK 8%),

US 7% (2000)

#57     Feb 14, 2003
  8. That reminds me of the following facts :

Guess which 'leading' nation was responsible for two months of dawdling whilst the Rwanda massacre went on in front of the world's eyes.

Next question : Which (European country's) president's son was making large weapon sales to the Rwanda government during that shameful time ?

freealways

#59     Feb 15, 2003
  9. Funny that when people lacks of serious argument they just try to avoid to answer and look for any stupid deviation to escape the core of the subject. Sure you avoid to mention dailynews article or the law order passed by the US government against Bush's bank.

Next time talk to us about the opinion of your dog, I think that would be as interesting.

You are using negationsm of history like all nazis do... so don't be surprised I don't expect any reason from people like this: as I said before if someone is pronazi you just can't reason with him: he is just a fanatic and will deny all facts.

Under Hitler, propaganda made german people believe that the whole world wanted to crush their country and that they just defend themselves. Today the same paranoïd propaganda try to make believe that the whole world are against the just cause of USA so that it is used to exacerb US patriotism. This trick works in all countries especially in France also. I consider French people as stupid about patriotism as any other people I'm not so proud of being french for that. Nevertheless It's just common to humanity stupidity there is no exception for any country.

More and more, I enraged not because of governement propagandas but because of stupidity of people: as in stock market people want to deny the evidence because they have short term interest to preserve until they all lose at the end and then they will protest ... but it will be too late.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. "

Albert Einstein

#60     Feb 15, 2003