The repurcussions of nuking France

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MondoTrader, Feb 12, 2003.

1. Instead of more french fries, we'd just have more fried french.

#31     Feb 14, 2003
  2. msfe

msfe

3. WILD: Why must you continually use clippings? I thought you were banned for this? Oh well, If you feel you must use cut and paste that's fine...maybe the germans and french can cut and paste some courage....what pathetic cowards..as far as the the U.S soldier assaulting a Korean.....How deos that compare to germany and france conspiring to eliminate the Jewish race? Pretty pathetic.

#33     Feb 14, 2003
  4. msfe

msfe

TM Direct:

WILD: Why must you continually use clippings? I thought you were banned for this? Oh well, If you feel you must use cut and paste that's fine...maybe the germans and french can cut and paste some courage....what pathetic cowards..as far as the the U.S soldier assaulting a Korean.....How deos that compare to germany and france conspiring to eliminate the Jewish race? Pretty pathetic.´

repeat: i am not WILD. but judging him from what i have read in his posts i have no problems agreeing with him in many instances.

repeat: i am neither a German nor a French citizen. so if you feel like telling your German and French allies how you feel about them, you better address your thoughts to them.

if you take a closer look at the Guardian article you will find that it is about NATO - no word about US soldiers assaulting a Korean.

#34     Feb 14, 2003
  5. Actually I didn't read the article....Just the footer you attached..In fact, i never read any links that people post and i would venture to guess that 99% of et doesn't either....But im curious as to why you are posting link after link from the same crappy site ( guardian) as wild????

#35     Feb 14, 2003
  6. 09-12-01
    Total Posts: 671 (1.29 posts per day)
    Last Post: 01-23-03 08:11 PM
    Scott Ritter in the news again
    Contact wild: Click here to email wild
    Send wild a Private Message!

Add wild to your buddy list
    Add wild to your ignore list
    Homepage:
    ==========================================

WILD"S last post was 1/23/03 at 8:11 pm

And take a guess who registered about 12 hours later?

#36     Feb 14, 2003
  7. Babak

Babak

Just to clarify...wild or anyone else has not been 'banned' for cutting/pasting. Although some have said it is annoying no one has gone that far.

#37     Feb 14, 2003
  8. Was wild banned for something else?.....and will you reveal if wild and mfse are the same????:D

#38     Feb 14, 2003
  9. Msfe, it may well be the case that you aren't Wild.

However, how can we possibly accept your word for that as it is clear that you told us a blatant lie elsewhere (about not being aware about the wrongdoings by some of your banks).

There is a saying "Once a liar, always a liar". No matter what you say, there will always be a cloud hanging over whatever it is what you say.

freealways

#39     Feb 14, 2003
  10. msfe

msfe

freealways, who do you think you are to call me a liar?

#40     Feb 14, 2003