The Republicans Long Road Back

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Apr 30, 2009.

1. If she thought that, then what would have prevented her from saying so?

#41     Apr 30, 2009
  2. Reagan may very well have found Obama likable. That does not mean Reagan would have agreed with his policies. Do you really believe Reagan would embrace Obama's policies? Really?!?

In any case, FWIW, I think Obama is likable. So do Chavez, Ortega, and the various dictators who insulted him and this country while he just sat there and took it like a good little bitch.

Likable does not mean Presidential.

#42     Apr 30, 2009
  3. The guy was elected as President, why would Reagan say he didnt approve?

The logic of liberals. :confused:

#43     May 1, 2009
  4. Exactly. I like Will Ferrell,but I wouldn't vote for him as President.

#44     May 1, 2009
  5. That's what his daughter said. If you disagree, then perhaps you should take it up with her. Let me make it clear. She was essentially saying over the course of her interview that her dad would have approved of Obama. Don't take my word for it. Watch the video or wait for a repeat over the weekend.

#45     May 1, 2009
  6. There are other prominent and living Republicans who are vocally disapproving of Obama. So why would this be any different?

The logic of clowns. :confused:

#46     May 1, 2009
  7. Patti Davis? Give me a break.

#47     May 1, 2009
  8. Yes, I'm sure you knew Reagan better than his own daughter did.

#48     May 1, 2009
  9. No, but my daughters have some stupid ideas also. Reagan certainly would not approve of Obama's left-leaning agenda. The other part, I don't know.

#49     May 1, 2009
  10. How could they not? Look at who their daddy is. :p

Nonsense aside, how old are your daughters, in comparison to Reagan's daughter? Further, these comments were about what she believed her father would have thought.

You are also aware, no doubt, that Nancy Reagan has only had positive things to say about Obama.

Keep digging, giggles.

#50     May 1, 2009