The Republicans Long Road Back

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Apr 30, 2009.

1. That is some deep analysis you have there. Par for the course. Enough said.

#21     Apr 30, 2009
  2. The truth hurts.

#22     Apr 30, 2009
  3. You are not impressing anyone with that kind of analysis.

#23     Apr 30, 2009
  4. I am out to speak truth. Thats all. Nothing less, nothing more. Truth is not concerned with impressing anyone.

BTW, how do you like the way I nailed the swine flu scam and you said it showed "PROFOUND ignorance". You advocated panic, I advocated thought. Thought will always win. Can you tell me what it feels like to be a sheep who just follows the flow, never questions anything and buys into hype? No wonder you an Obama supporter.

#24     Apr 30, 2009
  5. You are a fucking moron. WHO declared it Phase 5 and there are fatalities but you consider it a joke. I guess everyone in the health care profession is a moron. WEAK.

#25     Apr 30, 2009
  6. All I can speak from is a personal business standpoint, but the Reagan years were unmatched. We were coming off 15% prime, skyhigh mortgages, high unemployment. Reagan had the good sense to listen to Volcker and it was painful but necessary. He got inflation under control and it was blue sky from there on.

I fear those years are never to be duplicated again under our present state of affairs...........but you can always.........hope.

#26     Apr 30, 2009
  7. How is this for a thought: inflation was due aftershock of Vietnam+oil shock+going off gold standard and Reagan came in and decided to deficit spend. People conveniently blamed economic woes on Carter but he walked into an elevator shaft with no elevator.

#27     Apr 30, 2009

8. Were you there in 1981 working or running a business?

#28     Apr 30, 2009
  9. Hmm, scientist say the flu is relatively mild. They must not have gone to Publix to tell you about it.

http://www.latimes.com/features/health/la-sci-swine-reality30-2009apr30,0,3606923.story

They are even coming to a the 'consesus' that liberals love to say about global warming.

"As the World Health Organization raised its infectious disease alert level Wednesday and health officials confirmed the first death linked to swine flu inside U.S. borders, scientists studying the virus are coming to the consensus that this hybrid strain of influenza -- at least in its current form -- isn't shaping up to be as fatal as the strains that caused some previous pandemics."

But you still advocate full scale panic. Remember, rational thought always wins.

Plus I have been keeping score.

15575 Regular flu deaths, since last friday.

8 Swine flu deaths.

There have been an entire 8 deaths. Its is great that senior members of the Obama administration aren't running around telling nobody to go on an airplane or subway, or classroom. Its a good thing 400,000 pigs haven't culled. That might be a bit of over-reaction.

These are facts as the stand now.

Go ahead now little sheep, your shepard calls.

#29     Apr 30, 2009
  10. ^Moronic comment^

I was not there when Napoleon was around nevertheless I know a lot about that time period.

#30     Apr 30, 2009