The Republicans are at it again...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chuck.ells, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Golly, thanks hap.
    I thought i was just bored, but you have proven your far more , er, "consistent" in your propaganda.

Well done, i could never have pushed the propoganda so hard, certainly without providing the rock solid calls i have, in the meantime, free of charge.
    Granted, my recent work has sucked ass, but then, i havent taken my work seriously for some time. Nor has anyone else-who listens to calls from some bozo on the internet, huh.

Edit-Oh, i lurked for a couple of years or more before registering, now, stuffed if i know why i did.
    Oddly enough, how many of my posts are copy paste propaganda, hmm, not many.........

#71     Sep 21, 2007
  2. Internet calls, huh? Now there's propoganda for ya!!

But if it makes you happy, that's all that really matters, right?

#72     Sep 21, 2007
  3. I'm now having my doubts if this guy was a real card carrying Republican. Maybe he was a closet Republican?
    The degree of responsibility this guy shows is uncharacteristic of the party.

MILAN, Mich. -- A federal prosecutor who was arrested in an Internet sex sting after he allegedly traveled to Michigan from Florida to have sex with a 5-year-old girl hanged himself in a Michigan federal prison Friday morning, Detroit television station WDIV-TV reported.
    John D.R. Atchison, 53, was put on suicide watch after he used a bed sheet in an attempted suicide in September.
    Detroit police confirmed Atchison's suicide death at 10:14 a.m. Friday. They have not released any details.

Read more.
    http://www.local6.com/news/14279166/detail.html

#73     Oct 5, 2007