The Republicans are at it again...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chuck.ells, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Libertarian is kind of a general term. Like the other political party's, libertarians tend to be all across the board.
    My anarchist side totally agrees with keeping government small. My anti corporatist side seys that until the personal liability issue's gets worked out, there can never be a free market.
    Then there's the whole patent / copywrite thing that needs to be dealt with.

#51     Sep 20, 2007
  2. Well I can't really address all of your sides but I do appreciate them. Personally I don't think it's anarchist to think of small govi...to me that 's classic Thomas Jefferson liberal. But most if not all have no concept of that term anymore.....thanks to douche bags like Hanity and the popular media.

#52     Sep 20, 2007
  3. I rarely use them. And if I do, I at least spell them correctly. Those words, however, are simply appropriate it seems when it comes to a discussion of you. Funny, isn't it, that even over the internet people just know that those kinds of words are very much a part of Dr. Zhivodka. You're a very damaged person, obviously. Your posts resonate with angst. As I said before, I hope you are able to recover.

I appreciate it. If I ever descend to your depths of depression, self-loathing, and start to question my sexuality as you obviously have, I'll give you a call. In the meantime, you and the good Inspector take care of each other, okay?

Cheers, mate! :D

#53     Sep 20, 2007
  4. The zzztroll is right every blue moon. Thanks, troll, for reminding us of the 11% approval ratings for the Dem-controlled Congress.

Good on ya.

#54     Sep 20, 2007
  5. Man have you got issues! Being pulled this way and that, all these "sides" tugging on you from different directions.....

It explains a lot about you, really: Moonbat Schizophrenia...a common malady of the far Left.

I wish there was a cure for you, but, unfortunately, common sense is not delivered via injection or in a pill.

#55     Sep 20, 2007
  6. It's paradoxical but you do need a government to keep a free market. Otherwise by the force of natural selection you'll be left with a few monopolies and nothing else. They'll rule the market just as communists.

The size of the government depends on the size of its adversary. You need it to be big enough to take on the large corporations, but not any bigger. In this case again small is not necessarily always good. Think of it this way. Both government and large corporations are the bad guys. You want them evenly matched, balancing each other, so there is room for others to live. If either side dominates, the little guys suffer.

#56     Sep 20, 2007
  7. Blah, blah, blah, blah...Inspector Clouseau, please stop evading and just answer the questions posed on the previous page:

You won't condemn Clinton even though he committed perjury, because he never said, "I will not commit perjury"?

You won't condemn Franks for fixing tickets and his apartment being used as home base for a prostitution ring involving his boyfriend because he never said, "I will never fix tickets or let my apartment be used for any criminal enterprise"?

You won't condemn Kennedy for leaving the scene of a fatal accident because he never said, "I promise never to drive drunk and leave the scene of a fatal accident"?

You won't condemn Studds for having sex with an underage page because prior to having sex with the page he never announced publicly that he wouldn't?

If the next President lives up to political promises made during the campaign to your satisfaction, but one day is found with a dead underage teen in their bed, you won't have any problem with that because hey, they never said they wouldn't kill a kid during their campaign?

------------------------------

C'mon, JB. The longer you wait the longer you are exposed as the lying moonbat hypocrite you are. You've got some major damage control to do.

Just a hint, but having a seedy, mentally-disturbed "friend" like Doc Vodka try help you out...well, I've seen better assists from a 4-foot midget in a wheelchair playing hoops at Rucker Park.

#57     Sep 20, 2007
  8. Or women, for that matter. Can you answer for that segment, please?

My goodness. Such rage. Gotta watch that BP, Doc!

Calm down...relax....let go of the hate....breathe slowly and deeply.....that's it.....dream of nice thoughts....imagine Hillary in the Oval Office....Bush lynched.....Cindy Sheehan as Sec. of State....troops out of Iraq....genocide in Iraq....all conservatives decapitated....there you go.

Wasn't so difficult now, was it?

Pleasant dreams, mate.

#58     Sep 20, 2007
  9. Simply amazing...that after all that you would still (sub) conscientiously reference sexuality.

I never would have guessed.

#59     Sep 20, 2007
  10. Hapadouche ....honestly man...can you make a post the doesn't reference someones sexuality or anus's or homosexuality or pedophilia?

Seriously...you're starting to freak me out here.

#60     Sep 20, 2007